ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing everyone receiving late calls from Finishline, I checked my log from last night and behold, a missed called from a Private Number at 10:11 PM!

I called Finishline back just now and asked to speak to a manager. I asked why they called so late, but he told me not to worry and that my pair is still reserved and to come in Wednesday between 8am-10am. I just hope they don't do anything shady.

Secured a red pair! :pimp:

For anyone that participated in the Pharrell NMD release how did it work trying to reserve multiple pairs? When you confirm for one does it try to confirm for any and/or all?

For anyone that participated in the Pharrell NMD release how did it work trying to reserve multiple pairs? When you confirm for one does it try to confirm for any and/or all?
They staggered them by 5 minutes apart and you tried to smash the button on each.

Each release was 5-10 minutes apart.. you have to physically reserve each pair separately.

After seeing everyone receiving late calls from Finishline, I checked my log from last night and behold, a missed called from a Private Number at 10:11 PM!

I called Finishline back just now and asked to speak to a manager. I asked why they called so late, but he told me not to worry and that my pair is still reserved and to come in Wednesday between 8am-10am. I just hope they don't do anything shady.

Secured a red pair!
pimp.gif
8-10AM? thats crazy ealy

Secured a red pair!
pimp.gif
What city you in? Wonder if I still have a chance, that is ridiculous.

If anything you know finishline was going to call Sunday

Why would you not have your phone on you all day. At least to about 11 or 12

Did they do away with the timer on this new app? I dont see anything on how long till its live

Last edited:
For those of you who got the endless spinning "Payment Processing" cycle last time, were there any tricks to get around it? It took me almost a half hour of trying before it went through.

Maybe it's a good idea the app doesn't have a timer? Allows people to have a change who's married to their phone at the time of the notification..

For those of you who got the endless spinning "Payment Processing" cycle last time, were there any tricks to get around it? It took me almost a half hour of trying before it went through.
I heard if you're logged in, since it stays in your cart go add a pair of socks, or some other cheap item and act like your just checking out regularly.

I got a 5min head start in FL and champs. Is it looking like a L for me?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Kinda yeezys require at that 6 min to semi have hope.

More and more people are adjusting and getting there 6 min

But u can snag a pair of them true blues with a 5 min

Last edited:
Can't wait to take 6 L's today at 4.

Two devices 6 Chances to lose

Then the real salt when some dude in savanna wins with the spoof taking about taking that 4 hour drive for yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom