ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beluga and green v2's felt tight at first but after 2 wears they seemed to break in a little and fit more comfortably. Just my opinion on the sizing though.

No joke but apparently just today (according a thread on the site), some dude LC his new rep pair of Beluga at a consignment and they passed.

He didn't disclose the name of the shop but that's how crazy accurate these rep joints are....

Don't always believe what you see in the internet

I agree the reps are very very good but idk. Unless it's one of the top known shops then I don't think it matters because every state has a ton of these new shops trying to get in the game and won't survive

why couldn't the v2s have the same boost as v1s?

would've made legit checking so much easier lol. The v2 fakes are scary close...

Last edited:
Don't always believe what you see in the internet

I agree the reps are very very good but idk. Unless it's one of the top known shops then I don't think it matters because every state has a ton of these new shops trying to get in the game and won't survive
Oh, definitely. I get where you're coming from with regards to reputable consignments. Even so, some well known consignments have taken a hit but that's a topic for another day.

I was just using that as an example of how well reps are for the V2.
why couldn't the v2s have the same boost as v1s?

would've made legit checking so much easier lol. The v2 fakes are scary close...
I think that's partly why V1 reps are still not as 1:1 as you might expect even after so long. The V2 they perfected in like 2 months. It's crazy.

Last edited:
No joke but apparently just today (according a thread on the site), some dude LC his new rep pair of Beluga at a consignment and they passed.

He didn't disclose the name of the shop but that's how crazy accurate these rep joints are....

ok

Last edited:
I do, but always legit check after regardless of where I get my shoes. Stockx and Goat way better than eBay in my personal experience.
I have never had an issue with either one. StockX took a hit cause the the Human Race incident but that was one incident and we don't know the whole story.

Like someone said unless you buy directly from a retailer you should always post them for a LC.

See this is what I'm talking about. I'll be got damn if I pay 6 or 7 bills for a rep. I want the belugas bad as hell but I don't know what's really on the Bay or these consignment shops for that matter. I'm just going to say the hell with it at this point

Can somebody who actually owns an authentic pair of V2 Belugas please post pics of the inner web under  the tongue and lacing area inside the shoe.  I've seen "authentic" pairs with a near white web and a gray web so I'm confused as to what color it is supposed to be for determining an authentic or fugazzy pair. Please and Thank you NT community.

Can somebody who actually owns an authentic pair of V2 Belugas please post pics of the inner web under  the tongue and lacing area inside the shoe.  I've seen "authentic" pairs with a near white web and a gray web so I'm confused as to what color it is supposed to be for determining an authentic or fugazzy pair. Please and Thank you NT community.

gray and orange

Funny how everybody thought the belugas ( Sply-350 all together for that matter ) were the most ugly rendition of the yeezy sneaker line all together, but now those same people think they're must haves. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Funny how everybody thought the belugas ( Sply-350 all together for that matter ) were the most ugly rendition of the yeezy sneaker line all together, but now those same people think they're must haves. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Still think they're the ugliest :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom