ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how everybody thought the belugas ( Sply-350 all together for that matter ) were the most ugly rendition of the yeezy sneaker line all together, but now those same people think they're must haves. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

THIS!!!
Still my fav V2s.... [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Damn, I missed the memo on the NT Denim. Props to GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/C9F68963-E5FC-441A-89B2-AACF04BF17C6.jpg.html

I'll get enough complaints about my sloppy lace job tho. :lol:

laugh.gif

Less than a week remaining until the Oreo V2s supposedly drop and nothing confirmed from Adidas yet

Think tomorrow is the day they appear on the App ?

Only way it's confirmed is if the locators go up tonight

Have they ever updated Monday or Tuesday? Feel like that's gonna suck for raffles

Tomorrow will be so hectic. Gathering up the family to help me acquire a pair...despite the huge DB release this Saturday.

I'm only able to get one ticket this time

My girl and her friends had enough with the BF release plus they said it's rigged :lol:

Ouch Sole Strike was apparently going to charge $100 a slot but they are charging $225 a slot. May as well try manual.

Ouch Sole Strike was apparently going to charge $100 a slot but they are charging $225 a slot. May as well try manual.
I was planning on copping from them too if the price was <$200. They were never going to charge $100, though– a user here misunderstood one of their tweets and mistook the $100 box logo price for the Yeezy price. 

These will be had for $445 or even less in the resell market, I don't know why anyone would pay that for an ATC that may or may not be successful. 

Last edited:
I'm only able to get one ticket this time

My girl and her friends had enough with the BF release plus they said it's rigged :lol:

you aint buy them lunch or anything?

I did last time and Starbucks

They just got annoyed with it because I kept telling them to make sure they answered the phone but the calls never came

Then they even said they don't think the guy out em in the box. You should have seen dudes faces in the store when I walked in with 3 girls with me :lol: couple dudes shook their heads

$225 + $220 retail + tax/shipping
$450 to $500......... yikes

might as well buy for resale if you strike out :lol:

even then resale will probably be cheaper than ATC service. Wouldn't be surprised if the oreo v2s go for $400

Don't think I will do Sole Strikes ATC... they might help you get more than 1 pair, but thats only a "maybe". $500 for black/white I rather get black/copper which I think is more limited. 

Then they even said they don't think the guy out em in the box. You should have seen dudes faces in the store when I walked in with 3 girls with me :lol: couple dudes shook their heads

did your gf and friends enter for your size or theirs? I've seen stores deny/disqualify raffle entries because of people bringing their family members and stuff entering for a size that's clearly not theirs :lol:

I did last time and Starbucks

They just got annoyed with it because I kept telling them to make sure they answered the phone but the calls never came

Then they even said they don't think the guy out em in the box. You should have seen dudes faces in the store when I walked in with 3 girls with me
laugh.gif
couple dudes shook their heads
Why would u walk in with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom