ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anybody earns a living reselling. I think it's just extra money for most people and everyone in here that's gets more then 1 will resell it's facts. Whether they make 100 or 200 most don't care

Facts bro

I don't think anybody earns a living reselling. I think it's just extra money for most people and everyone in here that's gets more then 1 will resell it's facts. Whether they make 100 or 200 most don't care
But that's where it is now. Am I wrong? I got 3+ pairs normally I always try to let them go fast to whoever needs them. Cause it ain't my business. 

But when it is your business, those 100-200 can be like the most deceiving thing in your/their whole existence.

everyone wants these.  i'm only getting these so i can trade my extras for bogos 
nthat.gif

Good point. Going down the mass Roshe/NMD/Jordan path are hype-killers. Dunno how Adidas/Ye will approach this as more stuff drops

"Hype" being dead doesn't equate shoes not selling and it doesn't have anything to do with mainstream popularity. Mesh NMDs may not be hyped within sneakerhead forums and on the resell market but I'm willing to bet that that model is one of adidas top sellers currently. Any large shoe company's top goal is to get their shoes on the feet of the everyday person because the everyday person makes up 99.99999% of the market and where 99.99999% of potential sales are. What adidas and Kanye have to worry about is as the brand grows and each releases approaches GR level quantity will the shoes appeal to the average buyer? Strip away hype, strip away resell, how well would the 350 or 750 do at back to school time or when a non sneaker obsessed dad walks into a store just looking for a pair of sneakers to jog a few times a week. We laugh at shoes like the tubular shadows but how well shoes like that sell will be a pretty good indicator of how a Yeezy would do once hype dissipates. And if yeezys are going to reach a level where they will be readily available to a point where Yeezy stores will have stock on hand at all times there's no denying that hype will 100% dissipate.

small scale/individual your probably right but this statement is definately not true. Many resellers make a living off this and we are not even factoring in consignment shops like flightclub where people go in and drop 1-5k on a shoe no problem.

Yeah I know some that make a living off of reselling. Can definitely make more than 50k a year if good at it. The guys that do ATC services and bot developers are the real money makers tho. 10k+ in one day from yeezys and thirsty dudes be so ready to pay for those slots :x

Last edited:

all the fulltime resellers are in NYC, Nebraska aint gettin no restocks fam
Adidas should low key have some in Nebraska, I mean our college team is sponsored by adidas... 

Sigh.. living in the midwest blows, at least we got #1 NCAA womens volleyball team and a decent Football team this year?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom