ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then they even said they don't think the guy out em in the box. You should have seen dudes faces in the store when I walked in with 3 girls with me :lol: couple dudes shook their heads

did your gf and friends enter for your size or theirs? I've seen stores deny/disqualify raffle entries because of people bringing their family members and stuff entering for a size that's clearly not theirs :lol:

I see people do it all day? There was a pregnant lady with two kids who entered for each shoe in a size 11

And a guy with his girl behind me

Don't see how you can deny someone when people do it all the time

I see people do it all day? There was a pregnant lady with two kids who entered for each shoe in a size 11

meh just seems a bit corny that some people bring others with them for multiple entries to "better their chances" while most of us just enter by ourselves. But by all means go for it :lol:

i remember lining up at the adidas store for the GG 750 raffle. Some dude brings his mom and dad and the mom tried entering for a size 7, adidas associate straight up denied her saying "the raffle is only for people who will actually wear the shoes..." :wow:

Last edited:
I secretly judge people who bring multiple people with them to put in raffles, too. I'll do it if it's a limited release or a shoe I'm sure I could use the extra help but I prefer to just do it by myself and don't want to drag anybody else into this.

Last edited:

meh just seems a bit corny that some people bring others with them for multiple entries to "better their chances" while most of us just enter by ourselves. But by all means go for it :lol:

i remember lining up at the adidas store for the GG 750 raffle. Some dude brings his mom and dad and the mom tried entering for a size 7, adidas associate straight up denied her saying "the raffle is only for people who will actually wear the shoes..." :wow:

Put it this way

I've done it the real way for years and didn't get ****

That's how people win, getting people to sign up with them.

I'm late to the party so now they out here trying to sell auto clickers and adidas jigs.

Nah man I'm good I'm not paying you for a chance to take a L

Got the Barneys call. Got my size and color. Dude was super nice and pleasant.
nthat.gif
Yep, sister called me and fooled me. Said Bareny's called and said they were OOS. In my mind I was like NOOOOOO NOT AGAIN, but she said jk. She was able to get a size 10.5 in copper for me. The rep said they'll email her the shipping confirmation either today or tomorrow. Finally, FELLS GOOD BOYS & Dota 2 7.00 today!

Idk man

I think this release a lot of us will eat

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

If that white stripe is an off white stripe.... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Feel like it'l" be similar to the V2's that just released. Some people getting multiples and feasting and others getting nothing but salt & disappointment.

Tomorrow it begins..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom