ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean the BF pairs will decrease in value because of the new black/white pairs? the only difference are the colours on those pairs

Last edited:
Playing the waiting game with ADC app [emoji]128694[/emoji][emoji]128694[/emoji][emoji]128694[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

I want it to be more clear white. An off white would remind too much of the green bf pair which already looks creamy sometimes, depending on the light.

Idk man

I think this release a lot of us will eat

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I think so too. Good amount will cook. Of course there will still be people who fail but those will mostly be noobs and amateurs like the ones who failed to get even one pair of Space Jams

I think we can still eat but these will still sell out fast. Resell can probably dip in the $350s

I think so too. Good amount will cook. Of course there will still be people who fail but those will mostly be noobs and amateurs like the ones who failed to get even one pair of Space Jams
Bruh if you couldn't cop Space Jams yesterday, you weren't even trying 
roll.gif

Meh if these are truly way more available than Belugas and current V2s already in the 400s, I can definitely see these in mid to high 300s.

But if resale still good, I ain't complaining. Need to make some Christmas money.

Last edited:
Definitely tryna get all my VIP status tings for the apps handled by Monday. Los Angeles got so many raffle spots I really hope it's a feast for everybody.. But Yzy Szn never been like that

Why? Some of the BF pairs have dipped into the $400-$450 range and there will be higher quantity of the B/W pairs.

I don't doubt that someone somewhere might sell for 375$ or something around there, but I don't think that will be reflective of the whole market.

If I'm wrong tho then that's great for people who may strike out including myself

I want it to be more clear white. An off white would remind too much of the green bf pair which already looks creamy sometimes, depending on the light.

I'm preparing my self to get rid of my green pair cause I can't find a size swap so I wouldn't mind..it would kinda make me happy for it to have a creamy vibe.

I'm hoping you guys are right, looking for my first pair hear the v2's rival the ultra boost for comfort. Of course it's online or raffle for me living in Idaho. My students, hell my whole school are/is pulling for me so hopefully that good karma comes back my way.

I don't doubt that someone somewhere might sell for 375$ or something around there, but I don't think that will be reflective of the whole market.

If I'm wrong tho then that's great for people who may strike out including myself
that nasty *** stripe along with the increased production numbers on these is what's holding them back.

that nasty *** stripe along with the increased production numbers on these is what's holding them back.
Still who cares about resell in the long run if your business it's buying and reselling kicks you should reconsider the path, no offense intended to whoever earns their life that way. 

Still who cares about resell in the long run if your business it's buying and reselling kicks you should reconsider the path, no offense intended to whoever earns their life that way. 
I don't think anybody earns a living reselling. I think it's just extra money for most people and everyone in here that's gets more then 1 will resell it's facts. Whether they make 100 or 200 most don't care

Last edited:
I don't think anybody earns a living reselling. I think it's just extra money for most people and everyone in here that's gets more then 1 will resell it's facts. Whether they make 100 or 200 most don't care

small scale/individual your probably right but this statement is definately not true. Many resellers make a living off this and we are not even factoring in consignment shops like flightclub where people go in and drop 1-5k on a shoe no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom