ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won on SNS!

roll.gif
The copper was from SNS too!? SNS should be pretty quick. Within a few days/a week tops and they should be here.

Last edited:

Any bif feet people win on SNS hoping they draw based on size lol.
Think I entered my size (and not my girls on SNS), looking at my emails- only SNS emails I have are cancellations. I'll forever be damned by their site, had some words with them a long time ago and haven't purchased anything since

Speaking of which, also caught a W from SNS for an 8.5. :smokin

Still says link unavailable. Imma check on my MacBook later. Congrats bro ! Hope i can cop a pair too, already took 10 L's and 1 pending. ADC or bust for me

Last edited:
Where were you at lol? 20 people deep and you still got a pair?
Finishline. I was about 10th for BF. I could have gone back in line and gotten another, they had a bunch leftover.  Luckily I wasn't first 5 people bc the manager usually gives out the size 13-14s first knowing its resell szn.  People are catching on now though so I am sure there will be more than that from here on out 

Last edited:
raffle pickups from foot stores, FTL, FA, Champs....

can we use any photo ID, like an employee/work photo ID?

whats corporate policy vs peoples experience and knowledge?

i keep reading "Valid ID", but what does that truly mean in their eyes

Finishline. I was about 10th for BF. I could have gone back in line and gotten another, they had a bunch leftover.  Luckily I wasn't first 5 people bc the manager usually gives out the size 13-14s first knowing its resell szn.  People are catching on now though so I am sure there will be more than that from here on out 

I'm showing up to my spot at like 6-7 am. Cut off is at 10 and I'm betting everyone will scoop their pairs. If not, there might be maybe 1 left over pair

trying to imagine this fit wh the Breds or Zebras

I think the outfit is clean.. wish he was wearing 350s to pull it all together.. wonder why hes not rocking his shoes that release in less than 24hrs!??!!?!? 
I can think of a lot of shoes that would look better, and clothes too. Guess he doesn't need to gas up the yeezy boost line any more, that fires fully ablaze

Speaking of which, also caught a W from SNS for an 8.5. :smokin
I figured out what I was doing wrong I was logging into the wrong SNS account... good looking out purchase has been made. I actually went tts with a size 8 hope they fit

raffle pickups from foot stores, FTL, FA, Champs....

can we use any photo ID, like an employee/work photo ID?

whats corporate policy vs peoples experience and knowledge?

i keep reading "Valid ID", but what does that truly mean in their eyes

Government issued ID or passport

First I would like to thank GOD and Babyj cause if it wasn't for him posting the raffle links I would've solely depended on my atc purchased and footsites. I guess I don't have to go to NYC after all... you the real mvp this week Babyj thank you sir

For everyone that bought $350 of stuff from Acrimony, they just sent me an email asking what size I wanted.

trying to imagine this fit wh the Breds or Zebras

I think the outfit is clean.. wish he was wearing 350s to pull it all together.. wonder why hes not rocking his shoes that release in less than 24hrs!??!!?!? 
Ye knows what any east coast (or Chitowner) knows ... when it's cold as **** leather over primeknit. Are those Reebok classics? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom