ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Government issued ID or passport

do you not have a driver's license? lol
i cant find my currently.....trying to come up with backup options!!!

i mean this isn't consuming alcohol, gambling, cigs etc...
its just sonething to confirm who u say are...so most photo IDs shoudl be sufficient? perhaps show that with other CCs in your name too?

backup backup, can anyone PM me a place in or around NY that i can get one made for myself  heh

Last edited:
First I would like to thank GOD and Babyj cause if it wasn't for him posting the raffle links I would've solely depended on my atc purchased and footsites. I guess I don't have to go to NYC after all... you the real mvp this week Babyj thank you sir

Nice man, now you can go watch Fifty Shades ! :lol: Congrats

lmfao

40%
**** really? from most posts on here I'm thinking majority of NTers > 40 and have kids, a dog, a picket fence, and a wife that gives the stank eye over their shoe hobby 
laugh.gif

its just sonething to confirm who u say are...so most photo IDs shoudl be sufficient? perhaps show that with other CCs in your name too?

backup backup, can anyone PM me a place in or around NY that i can get one made for myself  heh

it just needs your name and picture, doesnt have to be driver license..you can use school or work id

trying to imagine this fit wh the Breds or Zebras

View media item 2328076

I think the outfit is clean.. wish he was wearing 350s to pull it all together.. wonder why hes not rocking his shoes that release in less than 24hrs!??!!?!? 

Ye knows what any east coast (or Chitowner) knows ... when it's cold as **** leather over primeknit. Are those Reebok classics? 

those are the Adidas calabasas kicks that ye has something to do with i think

View media item 2328120

if these sell out i am officially done :lol: they are reebok work out low clones straight up. This will really show how far the sheep/resellers will go for name brand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom