ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on winning the pair And making ur weekend "easier." If u Win on the app here in NYC you better not confirm it lol
@MrArmani  or at least give the NYC fam a chance at the oop.....
roll.gif

if you haven't been hit up by SNS that means it's an L?
I thought it says in their email that they will contact winners on saturday? 

" Thank you for signing up for our adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 raffle. All winners will be contacted by email on Saturday 11 February  with a purchase link." 

Aside from that has anyone been contacted by UNFTD yet? 

Last edited:

" Thank you for signing up for our adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 raffle. All winners will be contacted by email on Saturday 11 February  with a purchase link." 

its technically saturday for them. you gotta convert the time differece

UNDFTD went out yesterday

I definitely don't think these will be as widely available as ya'll been saying lately. I know everyone's pretty exhausted with black based Yeezys at the moment, but these are the most "hyped" of the bunch, and Ye rocked these a lot, I don't think he wore the color stripes much in public. These also appeal to a lot more people because the stripe is blacked out. The stripe honestly doesn't look that good on the black models cause there's not enough contrast on the medial side of the shoe, where the Beluga and Zebra really let's that medial design flourish and balances out the shoe IMO. Even if pairs are more available, I think demand will definitely outweigh the black/whites. Hoping I can lock down one more pair on the foot apps before tomorrow. 

those are the Adidas calabasas kicks that ye has something to do with i think

if these sell out i am officially done
laugh.gif
they are reebok work out low clones straight up. This will really show how far the sheep/resellers will go for name brand
they look a lot like the old adidas edbergs to me...like a mashup of all edberg tennis shoes. those were great though. maybe he stole from the archive like he did with the atc sole on the nike yeezy 2s ^^

but yeah i can see how they are not that fly for 2017.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom