ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope these don't have the piss yellow stain on the heel.
Will look horrible against an all white shoe.

Agreed. Just overall not feeling this colorway too much. I'll def cop at retail though, but def won't go outta my way to pay resell for this one.

Think the consensus is that ADC orders don't go thru if you use a GC during check-out on Yeezys.
Adidas site is so trash now. Promo code doesn't work on anything except their crap stuff, GC don't work on yeezy's. 
mean.gif

White or Cream = automatic dustbusters.

I can dig it though...all white/cream 350's will become 2017's all white Air Force 1's.

Damn. Just got my yeezy supply pair yesterday. Ordered a size 13 and got a size 12 in a size 13 box. Just checked the tag now. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Not eem mad, doe.

should've not worn them and immediately emailed yeezysupply. they haven't shipped every order yet. they might've still had one (from someone with multiples) to cancel & then exchange you, or sort you with a pair of size 13 Zebras. it's their error. failing any cooperation you should've rang your credit card company and begun a dispute.

Last edited:
All whites is looking [emoji]128293[/emoji].

Nah

Not paying $250 for those

Already got the triple white UB and I didn't even do anything and those got dirty AF :x

These have no originality or anything

In b4 someone attacks my post

Adidas site is so trash now. Promo code doesn't work on anything except their crap stuff, GC don't work on yeezy's. 
mean.gif
Amazing how they can sell you something claiming that it's "equivalent to cash" and then disable it for a certain release. 

Damn you hit a ton this release didn't you?
i did.. but i didnt wanna post a pic bcuz babyjs was banning multiple pairs pictures.. im in the teens numbers for amount of pairs picked up this release tho.. will be good tradebait for referee horses

Last edited:
i did.. but i didnt wanna post a pic bcuz babyjs was banning multiple pairs pictures.. im in the teens numbers for amount of pairs picked up this release tho.. will be good tradebait for referee horses
:lol:

Pics of a single pair posted with multiple sizes of the same shoe, yes.

Collection pics containing other cw's, no :wink:

Last edited:
Nah

Already got the triple white UB and I didn't even do anything and those got dirty AF
sick.gif

I hear what you're saying but these do have a gimmick.

UV lights reveal the 350 V2 pattern through the whole shoe 
eek.gif

Nah

Already got the triple white UB and I didn't even do anything and those got dirty AF :x

Watch these be the ones you hit on fam...I actually don't mind the all white. Spring/Summer in all black/ dark kicks makes me sweat just thinking about it. An all white shoe in a silhouette I love and comfort to boot? sign me the eff up.

Yea but where you gonna walk under UV light in public.

Unless another pic comes out showing some detail that can be seen on foot they look basic and boring.

No doubt they will be comfortable tho

Damn. Just got my yeezy supply pair yesterday. Ordered a size 13 and got a size 12 in a size 13 box. Just checked the tag now. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Not eem mad, doe.

should've not worn them and immediately emailed yeezysupply. they haven't shipped every order yet. they might've still had one (from someone with multiples) to cancel & then exchange you, or sort you with a pair of size 13 Zebras. it's their error. failing any cooperation you should've rang your credit card company and begun a dispute.

Not that serious. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haven't worn them, but I plan to evetually. Already emailed them. Hope to get a pair of zebras. But I know I'm being way too optimistic. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yo why is it only one person in the LC forum anyone know him??? Playboy running that forum solo someone offer that guy some help.

Yea but where you gonna walk under UV light in public.

Unless another pic comes out showing some detail that can be seen on foot they look basic and boring.

No doubt they will be comfortable tho
joints look like a pair of ankle socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom