ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

350 V2 Core White

Infants
C5atjViU8AAwb5y.jpg

Mens

C5atjVjVAAEDLsZ.jpg

I just hope these don't have the piss yellow stain on the heel.
Will look horrible against an all white shoe.

Hopefully ADC can see that I took an L on the bred two weeks ago and let me get pass this splash page to get these zebras.

There's not even a release date. People are already speculating and predicting stock numbers of the whites. Lol.
Well we don't KNOOWWWW, BUUTTTT - they're probably dropping in April and going to have large stock.

Reddit guy who nailed the other 2017 releases so far said 120,000 whites worldwide.

There's probably going to be a good amount of Yzy for sale in StockX. They just lower their fees for any 350 boost to 3.5%.

But you know greedy dudes will still want to Mae more instead of lowering their prices and selling their kicks.

Example someone selling a kick for 550 with the regular fees would be getting 497 with the promo fee 530 so why not lower the sneaker to 515 and make the same as you originally intended?

Let everyone cook.

Didn't want to get my daughter the black V2, cuz it was too dark. (She wears a lot of colorful clothes)
This. The Mrs doesn't want me to get my youngest girl the black pair because she says "it's too boyish" but, I showed her the all white and she said "those are much better" so looks like I'm gonna go in on a pair of whites for my little one.

Maybe another for my soon-to-be born son :smokin

Damn. Just got my yeezy supply pair yesterday. Ordered a size 13 and got a size 12 in a size 13 box. Just checked the tag now. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Not eem mad, doe.

Damn. Just got my yeezy supply pair yesterday. Ordered a size 13 and got a size 12 in a size 13 box. Just checked the tag now. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Not eem mad, doe.

Wow, once you buy to wear it ain't a problem

Not eem mad, doe.

Wow, once you buy to wear it ain't a problem

I am wearing them, though. That's why I'm not mad. I'm a true 12, but I ordered a 13 cause my previous pair are a little snug. I could make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom