ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
has to be the case. I know when Im in jersey, finishline is a reliable place to cop but when i'm at school in VA i have never seen past the splash page. Might have something to do with proximity to certain servers. 
Yup, I lived in Atlanta and was on Comcast when I last hit on ADC. Haven't seen any product pages since moving back to NC on Uverse Gigabit speeds.

You'd be surprised. It was a 2 hour wait to pick up the 2015 PB's from Adidas on Wooster. I reserved 2 pairs, a total of 4 hour wait 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 4 hours to pick 2 pairs up? damn 

Was able to cop on ADC and can see it under my account where the status is: "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed". But still haven't received a confirmation email. Anyone else in the same boat?

20 tickets. Tried links etc lol. Zeroooooo pairs Lllllllllllllllllllllllll didn't even try adc. I hate dealing with online sitting around a laptop.

sick.gif
 4 hours to pick 2 pairs up? damn 
tell me about it. BUT 4 hours for 2 pairs, I'm sure most people would wait for that. I had to wait 2 hours for 1 pair, go to my car and change clothes and shoes and throw on a hat and hop back on line to claim my 2nd pair as a different person 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom