ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several ways to establish credit. The most important things needed to establish your loan worthiness when buying a house are your salary and your bank balances. Not everyone has to finance cars. The major reason why all of this credit garbage is imposed on us is to enforce money laundering laws. And also "for our convenience." In America everyone is so scared of the three letters that they don't want to even touch more than $10k at once. In Switzerland the limit for a cash transaction is almost $100k. Nothing is going to change here, but I just want to make you aware of what things are like elsewhere.

Not true make good money wouldn't give me a car due to loan worthiness. Ended up putting a bigger down payment.

You can't do everything in cash unless your rich.

America banking is different. You have people who can't get business loans because of lack of credit history.

How do you establish credit without

Credit cards

A small loan or bills

Banks don't care about your salary. You can get fired tomorrow. Your credit history shows no matter what u have a tendency of paying.

Does Adidas Europe ship to USA?
200.gif

just wondering because someone mentioned he got shipping from Adidas us already and now they're waiting for they're Europe order. So I'm wondering how that figures​

If the TD adds cash IMO. But I wouldn't really do a 2-1.
Sole Supremacy has the PB's on their site for $1600 a piece (I doubt they've lowered it since the re release though, average sell price seems to be a grand right now) Then the TD they have in my size is listed at $1900, and since they are a business they have to make a profit obviously so I think it might be a fair swap.

Not true make good money wouldn't give me a car due to loan worthiness. Ended up putting a bigger down payment.

You can't do everything in cash unless your rich.

America banking is different. You have people who can't get business loans because of lack of credit history.

How do you establish credit without

Credit cards

A small loan or bills

Banks don't care about your salary. You can get fired tomorrow. Your credit history shows no matter what u have a tendency of paying.
You're talking to stubborn people who don't understand.

I can't remember the last time I used my debit card to purchase anything. Credit card provides security and points. With that said, it's all about being responsible and not carrying a balance.

Credit card only, I get cash back and points. If anything I make money off my credit cards for all my purchases no matter how minor it is. I never paid a cent of interest cause I pay in full every month. If you're in debt cause you're charging too much that you can't afford. That's not the credit card company's fault it's YOURS. Stop buying nonsense stuff like Jordan's, yeezys, Gucci belts, Dre beats. Etc if you can't afford it. Bottom line, as other have said it doesn't tie up my money if I get a bunch of pending charges cause it's not the final charge on my balance and it falls off.

I can't remember the last time I used my debit card to purchase anything. Credit card provides security and points. With that said, it's all about being responsible and not carrying a balance.

The points are garbage compared to the interest most people end up paying. 1-2% cash back. Come on. This is like buy $500 of food and you'll get a free turkey or spend X amount of money and you'll get 10-20 cents off a gallon of gas. It's all marketing. Why do you think credit card companies spend so much on ads to sell you their cards? There are responsible people here, but if everyone were so responsible we wouldn't have so many debt consolidation services all over the place.

The points are garbage compared to the interest most people end up paying. 1-2% cash back. Come on. This is like buy $500 of food and you'll get a free turkey or spend X amount of money and you'll get 10-20 cents off a gallon of gas. It's all marketing. Why do you think credit card companies spend so much on ads to sell you their cards? There are responsible people here, but if everyone were so responsible we wouldn't have so many debt consolidation services all over the place.
if youre only using it for things you would normally buy then pay off before the end of the billing cycle u basically make free money. but i mean keep going with ur life its clearly working

I'm not most people, that cash back is all free money for me. Like I said, it's all about being responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom