ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah definitely a rookie mistake on my part. I didn't know footaction got a late stock and thought I had already lost all my raffles lol 
i didn't even make a rookie mistake and still lost a private call. Got hung up on when I picked it up last week :smh:

Those dons are :pimp:

I ordered on adc. Didn't get a confirmation email but they took the money out. I figured whatever happens will happen. They put the money back into my account yesterday. Checked my account today and they took the money out again. Anyone have that happen?

My first time cooking yeezys on ADC. It was on Friday around 1130am est. checked out smoothly through guest account all the way to thank you page, was so hyped I forgot to screen shot my confirmation number. charges still pending but no confirmation email or shipping email. Not looking good for me either. I thought I had these, especially because I checked out right around the time Adidas tweeted the shoes were live.

I ordered on adc. Didn't get a confirmation email but they took the money out. I figured whatever happens will happen. They put the money back into my account yesterday. Checked my account today and they took the money out again. Anyone have that happen?
didn't get em

My first time cooking yeezys on ADC. It was on Friday around 1130am est. checked out smoothly through guest account all the way to thank you page, was so hyped I forgot to screen shot my confirmation number. charges still pending but no confirmation email or shipping email. Not looking good for me either. I thought I had these, especially because I checked out right around the time Adidas tweeted the shoes were live.

Same happened with me. Checked out as a guest and got too hyped when I saw the pending charge and thought the order went through. Turns out that when I got the white screen upon pressing submit order, it turns out that it was just a pending charge and the order didn't fully complete. Think of it as how finishline processes their orders.

I truly believe the 350 as a model will be more widely available, but it will be the colors that no one wants. That volt green looking color will probably be one of the first to have a much wider availability and will be the first colorway that won't hold its resell value very well, mark my words. I am fighting myself against paying resell only for the fact that I did it with Turtle Doves and the shoe isn't really that good quality wise.

As for adidas, I'm bummed as well as many others who thought they had them, but on the plus side I know now how to get past the wait queue screen and know now to log onto my adidas account when checking out. And for the love of God, don't make the same mistake I did and stop when you hit the submit button once. You're not good until you get a confirmation order number and email

Last edited:
Well adidas dropped all my pending charges .. Order still says confirmed waiting to be packed from ADC .. Hopefully my order gets fulfilled still .. If not I'm getting the master 12s this weekend.. Lol

I'm still getting the maintenance page when I try to checkout on ADC

Fix?

Yeah but I never got a white screen, I got the order confirmation screen but did not write down order number because I figured I would get the confirmation email. I ordered under my guest account just to save time during checkout so I can't even log on my account and find my order. Anyways I have my fingers crossed but it's not looking good

Well adidas dropped all my pending charges .. Order still says confirmed waiting to be packed from ADC .. Hopefully my order gets fulfilled still .. If not I'm getting the master 12s this weekend.. Lol

I thought about getting those but that white hits irritate me and I'm not the biggest fan of the 12s

Beckham and his son Brooklyn were spotted in custom 350xUB's a while back. 

Beckham is adidas sponsored for life, so changes are they were custom made by adidas for him.
Rep makers have gone nuts on them though, there are no 'Genuine' ones as such, unless someone has spliced together Genuine 350 soles with UB uppers.

Oh okay. Now it makes sense. Thanks for the info. Then I guess David Beckham got us all beat lol

Anyone else who got a white screen upon checkout have their pending charge fall off their account? How does it feel to get so close yet so far?

Your paypal pending charge dropped? Mine is still pending.

I checked out as a guest and got the white screen as well :smh:

ruvilla still says they have one size 11.5 left but when I click on add to cart it just keeps loading. 

Been like that for hours. I checked my computer when I first woke up and saw my page monitor go off for villa. I was pumped when I saw the 11.5, but then I figured out that they had restocked like 4 hrs earlier. :lol:

Last edited:
Been like that for hours. I checked my computer when I first woke up and saw my page monitor go off for villa. I was pumped when I saw the 11.5, but then I figured out that they had restocked like 4 hrs earlier.
laugh.gif
When did they restock? 4am? jeeeze. Who else could restock now besides ruvilla and YS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom