ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^You know people are def gonna complain regardless, even more so if nothing comes of it. Hell people are complaining about receiving AQs instead of BBs as if they weren't lucky enough to snag a pair at retail.

Those people can go kick rocks or relearn the definition of what a donation is.

THIS.

Its because the dudes who don't share that info, continue to eat/cook. If more people knew the secrets, then it's pointless because theres less chances to cop. 

Take the current situation for instance, everyone has a bot nowadays. Less and less people cook with the bots. Back then, having a bot had a much higher success rate. Now it's almost like it doesn't matter, especially if you have a cheap bot. 

I get what your saying. At the same time, there is a difference between a handout and simply teaching someone how to do things for themselves. Nobody should just give you something for free. However, if you are taught how to do for self then you can contribute to everyone.

quit posting the same damn pics of shoes everyone else is posting. great you got your pear. POST A PIC IF THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT THAT YOU WANT TO SHOW.

Last edited:
For those of us who did not cook and have not eaten on releases and are interested in paying resell, I checked out StockX. You can see what every size is being offered at and also the highest bids for each size. You can see past sales and what each size has sold for. I made a few bids on 2015 PBs, 2016 PBs, and OTs. You link your paypal account to your username and once a bid is accepted, it draws from your account. You get notifications of price drops for the sizes you bid on. You can change or cancel your bid at anytime. Pretty cool site.

I just got a notification that my bid for 2016 PBs size 9.5 was accepted for $820. I have struggled to find any pairs under $900 besides ebay. I was willing to pay extra $ for the peace of mind. I have been burned on ebay in the past.

StockX notified me they are reviewing the pair for authenticity. I am anxious to see if they will be BB or AQ. Does not really matter to me which pair I get. This will be my first pair of Yeezys. Just wanted to give an update to those who asked about StockX a few pages back. I will update the progress for those interested.

^^
laugh.gif
, the randomness....?

I think we understood that you didnt care the 1st time you posted that you dont care.
laugh.gif
people forget easily.

Although he asked those who donated to not release the pw, I can guarentee that the pw will be passed around
Hmmm I wonder if there is a way where each person would get a different password that would deactivate after first use on site/app...? I don't know **** about coding
laugh.gif

Update on GOAT:

Grabbed MR's from there earlier in the week (Monday or Tuesday) and GOAT actually tracks the progress of your shoes (Buy > Seller Confirmed > Seller Ships > Authenticated by GOAT >On Route To Buyer > Confirmed). In those 4-5 days its already on the way to me and may even come in tomorrow since they do 2 day priority shipping (and I'm in NY, they are based in Cali). Not bad for the service considering its $10 flat shipping. Highly recommended.

For those of us who did not cook and have not eaten on releases and are interested in paying resell, I checked out StockX. You can see what every size is being offered at and also the highest bids for each size. You can see past sales and what each size has sold for. I made a few bids on 2015 PBs, 2016 PBs, and OTs. You link your paypal account to your username and once a bid is accepted, it draws from your account. You get notifications of price drops for the sizes you bid on. You can change or cancel your bid at anytime. Pretty cool site.

I just got a notification that my bid for 2016 PBs size 9.5 was accepted for $820. I have struggled to find any pairs under $900 besides ebay. I was willing to pay extra $ for the peace of mind. I have been burned on ebay in the past.

StockX notified me they are reviewing the pair for authenticity. I am anxious to see if they will be BB or AQ. Does not really matter to me which pair I get. This will be my first pair of Yeezys. Just wanted to give an update to those who asked about StockX a few pages back. I will update the progress for those interested.

I just did the same thing, and my pair is also in the process of being reviewed. Have you ever purchased anything else from StockX, i was wondeirng how long this process should take since i didnt see anything on their FAQS, and i never purchased anything from them before.

I've seen cats on here brag for years about how they have inside info and/or skills to rack up. However, they are almost never trying to share what they have. The simple fact that you are willing to try makes you A+ in my book.

Its because the dudes who don't share that info, continue to eat/cook. If more people knew the secrets, then it's pointless because theres less chances to cop. 

Take the current situation for instance, everyone has a bot nowadays. Less and less people cook with the bots. Back then, having a bot had a much higher success rate. Now it's almost like it doesn't matter, especially if you have a cheap bot. 
I think most of the dudes who don't share that info are in it for the money and therefore have something to lose. When someone offers help it actually sends people a red flag. That's what this hobby/interest has done to people. If I listed a pair on eBay right now for 450 people would assume they were fake :rofl:

Last edited:

Update on GOAT:

Grabbed MR's from there earlier in the week (Monday or Tuesday) and GOAT actually tracks the progress of your shoes (Buy > Seller Confirmed > Seller Ships > Authenticated by GOAT >On Route To Buyer > Confirmed). In those 4-5 days its already on the way to me and may even come in tomorrow since they do 2 day priority shipping (and I'm in NY, they are based in Cali). Not bad for the service considering its $10 flat shipping. Highly recommended.
Thx for the update... This may be the best route to take if dealing with out of state sellers.

So every transaction is shipped to GOAT?

ys still hasn't refunded me from the first cancelled order and still hasnt shipped the tans :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom