ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll definitey be trying to get them. I could probably only get them online or at Barneys though. I'm outside DC so I have very, very few options to snag a pair for retail. The one boutique in DC that might get these will require people to pay over retail and purchase additional merch in order to buy them. I might have to do that :/
We don't know how the release will go yet

I'll definitey be trying to get them. I could probably only get them online or at Barneys though. I'm outside DC so I have very, very few options to snag a pair for retail. The one boutique in DC that might get these will require people to pay over retail and purchase additional merch in order to buy them. I might have to do that :/
Major still running like that?
Major is garbage, let alone any boutique store in DC (read: Commonwealth) when it comes to these kinds of releases. Continue to hit the local raffle route and hopefully online will bless you soon.

Yep. Every hyped release for years now and backdoored pairs galore.

Trust me I know Duki's ways... I remember the original Air Yeezy 1 release. It was crazy. Back then the DMV had more choices though... DTLR, Gentei, CMONWEALTH, SS, etc...

Right. I just hope these 750s aren't released like the 2 previous cws. I was blessed with pbs last time but I'd really like to get some 750s

Major is garbage, let alone any boutique store in DC (read: Commonwealth) when it comes to these kinds of releases. Continue to hit the local raffle route and hopefully online will bless you soon.

Trust me I know. I don't stay in the urea anymore, I miss a lot about the city but I don't miss the shops at all...

Way back in the day PG plaza, Security Plaza, and Mondawmin was where it was at. :smokin

Both Major and Commonwealth are complete trash. DC needs a new store badly. Both are shady and stuck up as hell. I heard Bodega might be opening one in DC.

Right. I just hope these 750s aren't released like the 2 previous cws. I was blessed with pbs last time but I'd really like to get some 750s

750s have been IMPOSSIBLE to get. These would be my first if I pull it off. I've seen a few IRL and I can feel my salt level increasing every time.

Ya'll need to STOP posting "SO and SO posted these for this date." They get the information from each other and run with it...

Paid resell via StoxkX. My bid was confirmed last Friday. Seller sends kicks to StoxkX to verify DS and authentic. Then they send out to buyer. One week process. Finally have my first pair of yeezys.

Paid resell via StoxkX. My bid was confirmed last Friday. Seller sends kicks to StoxkX to verify DS and authentic. Then they send out to buyer. One week process. Finally have my first pair of yeezys.

Can you take us through the process again? It hasn't been posted 100 times before.

Congrats on the Yeezys though.

750s have been IMPOSSIBLE to get. These would be my first if I pull it off. I've seen a few IRL and I can feel my salt level increasing every time.
not IMPOSSIBLE, but definitely not easy. A lot of people cooked on ADC
Ya'll need to STOP posting "SO and SO posted these for this date." They get the information from each other and run with it...
exactly. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom