ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woah! I see we have a DIY Manly Man here.
He's being a show off. The epitome of masculinity to say the least. 
laugh.gif

Trading online isn't always a bad thing. I traded a TD for a 2015 PB with Charleslin and it went smoothly.

Trading online isn't always a bad thing. I traded a TD for a 2015 PB with Charleslin and it went smoothly.
Wow, you're the most efficient poster I've ever seen here. Averages to exactly 1 post per year for the past 15 years. Well done, sir 
happy.gif

Last edited:
LOL I've had more, but my post count got reduced some years back. Going to start posting more, Adidas has awakened the force in me. Feels like 99' again.

[thread="641717"]Quote:[/thread]
It seems like that. I don't think the site is very popular, but my boy has been moving jays left and right on that site.
Yeah, I just found out about it a few weeks ago.  I've had my pair up for a week at what I think is a decent price, and it hasn't sold.  Really hesitant to use eBay because of scammers...and wasn't sure if Flight Club would sell any faster than stockx.

IF IT AIN'T MOVING ON STOCKX THEN THE PRICE IS PROBABLY NOT DECENT ENOUGH. YOU CAN EASILY SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE POSTED BIDS ON FOR WHAT YOU ARE SELLING VIA THE HISTORY AND THEN MATCH THAT TO SELL.

^ :rofl: this reminded me of the time someone posted the exact same U-shape wrangler post and even talked like he was advertising it and ended up an article on Complex :lol:

IF IT AIN'T MOVING ON STOCKX THEN THE PRICE IS PROBABLY NOT DECENT ENOUGH. YOU CAN EASILY SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE POSTED BIDS ON FOR WHAT YOU ARE SELLING VIA THE HISTORY AND THEN MATCH THAT TO SELL.
What would you guys say is a decent price for 2015 pbs size 10.5? Mine is the lowest listed on the site at 899.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom