ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What was wrong with it? There's a way to do it without root. Did that not work either?
not sure, im iOS and non jailbroken, someone in this thread said app wouldn't work with spoofing on, they turned it off and app worked fine.

not sure, im iOS and non jailbroken, someone in this thread said app wouldn't work with spoofing on, they turned it off and app worked fine.
Aight thanks. Are you saying spoofing didn't work for this updated app or for a past release when you say "someone in this thread said app wouldn't work with spoofing on, they turned it off and app worked fine."?

Last edited:
I seriously hate random store employees. What do you benefit by telling people that call and ask about a raffle that you "ain't know".

Me: Hi are you guys doing raffels for the new yeezy 750 release
YCMC: "I ain't know"
Me: Oh...are you guys planning on receiving the new yeezy 750's?
YCMC: "I don't know"
Me: Is there any way you can find out?
YCMC: "Na"

Its a raffle man....a raffle....its not like if you sell them then your boys can't get them like has happened to me in the past straight told "we aren't getting them" when i know for a fact you are (old jordan days :smh). Its a raffle famb...
That's our PG area for you

Aight thanks. Are you saying spoofing didn't work for this updated app or for a past release when you say "someone in this thread said app wouldn't work with spoofing on, they turned it off and app worked fine."?
did not work on this new app for the individual until spoofing was turned off

Can anyone comment on the fit of the Grey/Gum 750s? Before with full sizes only it was easy to just go TTS, but now with half sizes, should I go half down like the 350s?

For raffle szn obviously.

Horrible internet service at work. Using a floating holiday on Wed. L possibly, better chance at home tho.

I agree. I thought for sure DC or Annapolis area would've gotten the confirmed app this time around. Even north jersey got it before we did. No love for us over here that's for sure.

Ive called FTL, Champs, and a few boutiques in the Atlanta area and i get the same answer each time. "We have no gawdam info on that shoe."

I agree. I thought for sure DC or Annapolis area would've gotten the confirmed app this time around. Even north jersey got it before we did. No love for us over here that's for sure.
That's what I'm saying...

Like we could've at least been included for the Confirmed App.

Ive called FTL, Champs, and a few boutiques in the Atlanta area and i get the same answer each time. "We have no gawdam info on that shoe."

i think all the atl stores are doing the app

Well it would be revolutionary if EVERY store had to go though confirmed app. That way everyone would be even and you could easily see who's backdooring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom