ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stock room pics huh smfh when will they learn
And misleading and lying on the Internet when people know your not supposed to lie on the Internet everything is supposed to be true [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Last edited:

honestly if i owned a store and i got em i would either do a raffle with like only like 50 entries or tell people we didnt get em and flip em all on ebay, not sure tho lol

it seems like stores can do whatever they want with their pairs so we should probably be glad they even do a raffle
it may seem that way but let them get caught and watch how fast their yeezy account gets taken away. I think there are ways around this tho, doing raffles,loading their inventory online as sold out lol. just to save face i guess, but its just seems like easy money to turn down. Shout outs to all the legit shops that don't give a f about resell.

I honestly don't believe there's one store out there that doesn't backdoor at least 1 pair. Maybe not the confirmed stores now since Adidas tracks their inventory, but boutiques definitely.

Last edited:
I'll take more detailed pics when I get home and answer sizing questions too
Thank you 
smokin.gif

I honestly don't believe there's one store out there that doesn't backdoor at least 1 pair. Maybe not the confirmed stores now since Adidas tracks their inventory, but boutiques definitely.
thats pretty much a given bro

i think the issue is when stores backdoor most pairs to the point where they only have a few for general release

thats pretty much a given bro

i think the issue is when stores backdoor most pairs to the point where they only have a few for general release
If they could backdoor every pair, they probably would. It's just that they gotta make the customers feel like they had a chance by selling some pairs legit. Don't know if I want Confirmed in Boston or not lol

If they could backdoor every pair, they probably would. It's just that they gotta make the customers feel like they had a chance by selling some pairs legit. Don't know if I want Confirmed in Boston or not lol
stores don't care how customers feel when it's cats who only wanna shop there when yeezys come along :lol:

stores don't care how customers feel when it's cats who only wanna shop there when yeezys come along :lol:

Tru how,any of y'all actually be in boutiques tbh.....

Half y'all including me ain't out here setting the fashion world on fire.

Some of y'all don't even know the store hours and gps the location to put in raffle tixs :lol:

I wouldn't sell to y'all either if I got regulars who either are high paying customers and or friends and family of business partners.

Yeezys and or favors can lead to more money than some kid saying u legit on social media. That wouldn't mean more sales or future investment just longer raffle lines and more pointless foot traffic

Even footlockers are giving up on raffles the lines and time wasted for non-paying customers is not worth it. Expect everyone in couple months to years going adidas route.

Apps. Cause y'all ain't buying ish but shoes and leaving till the next shoe hits

Mom n pops y'all enter them ig raffles for free promo y'all in sub right after they aware of their followers after a release and they know y'all bs just like them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom