ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order shipped maybe 40 mins ago, paid for 1-2 ship, it will be here tomorrow morning.

I also got the 15% coupon late last night. I wasnt bothered by the lateness, but came to let some of yall know so you can stop freakin out :lol:

@gil23  Nice pics 
smokin.gif

Order shipped maybe 40 mins ago, paid for 1-2 ship, it will be here tomorrow morning.

I also got the 15% coupon late last night. I wasnt bothered by the lateness, but came to let some of yall know so you can stop freakin out :lol:

Mine gets here tomorrow and I had free shipping

^^Your point? You probably live on the East Coast while I live in Cali. I dont normally get anything from anywhere in 1 day/overnight. Doesnt look like you got overnight shipping anyway. So congrats?

Besides this is not a shipping race post. I only posted for those waiting for their orders to ship out

Last edited:
Just got FedEx Delivery manager notification that I have a package coming from adidas! Finally, I imagine i'll be getting shipping confirmation soon. California, Order went through at :20, size 9.

thats not what i'm saying....

my point is...if you're PAYING to enter a raffle, then you should know off top that its slick.

The point he's making is its a raffle. Should be free to enter. Paying to enter a raffle sounds shady as **** no matter what

no i was just saying its dumb people base things on posts and reps...someone with few posts does not equal a noob.
and just because someone is not a noob and has a lot more experience i don't expect them to be more calm when people are getting their orders cancelled. 

One name air saki sneaker tensi kid.

All the reps and post spews nothing but wrong info and personal stuff about his life

ok.  i'll drop it....

but i'd like to hear his conversation with his credit card people

"yeah, this is xxx, i participated in some illegal/unethical activity via a store raffle, but i didn't win, so i want to report the store for illegal/unethical activity and file a fraud claim"
it's like the boy who cried wolf. If you do a chargeback for $5 and wind up getting scammed for $1000+ and wanna chargeback the bank might not take you serious. I'd eat the 5 bucks and move on. Just cuz you didn't win doesn't make it rigged

Good luck dudes out here seem stingy to size swap. Sole supremacy never got back to me. But 12 works for me so it worked out fine

Takes them a little while SOMETIMES to get to emails, especially if you emailed on a game night. They seem to batch email. Also might not know exactly what sizes they have yet. Is the shoe up on their website?

Worked out for your regardless so congrats

Last edited:

Just got FedEx Delivery manager notification that I have a package coming from adidas! Finally, I imagine i'll be getting shipping confirmation soon. California, Order went through at :20, size 9.
This... size 9 at :18 good too see the label created. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom