ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all my ADC orders have never came with a physical copy of the invoice, adidas cs even said that the one the email is a valid invoice.

agreed. my tans were woeful quality, they literally fell to bits and were faulty inside and hurt. the left foot also had s 'slipping' sensation. didn't even risk selling them as they'd broken up so badly a month in. threw them away. got them a half size too small too, first 350s, schoolboy error. still got my Pirate Blacks 2.0 and they serve as good summer beaters. they do look nice like, from a distance, the blacks.

the OT in real life are a horrible brown colour. they only look nice in pictures and with IG filters etc.

never seen moon rocks, TD are only popular because they're OG. it's psychological. they're a really messy colourway.

the only 350 I'm desperate for now are those neon green ones. I think they'll be the most hyped Yeezy ever due to how mad they are and how insane they'll look on Instagram through a filter.
I have OT's and PB's, and I think the OT's are better looking than the PB's. 

I will agree that the OT's aren't going to be as durable, as the color is painted on the soles versus the PB's which are black underneath. 

I think it just goes to show that everyone's opinions vary.  I think Turtle Doves are the worst 350's.  My list would be MR > OT > PB > TD.  

I don't have any 750's, but I'd probably rank them GG > OG > TB.   Not sure I'd wear 750's anyway, though.  Don't like the height / silhouette as much as the 350's. 

Yea mine were shipped without invoice but i remember an invoice was included with with my cream ultraboosts

And no way I'm trading my DS 750 for used 350. Again I've seen the trades happen already, I don't mind waiting and most likely even if prices go up I won't get that trade but I can def trade for moon rocks DS and cash which I will eventually do once these go up.

I don't trade new kicks for used kicks, that's *** backwards.

I'LL TRADE THREE PAIRS OF DS YEEZYS FOR USED AIR MAGS. NO QUESTION.

Idk where,not in FB. There wasn't even that many pairs released over here. Lowest I saw was $1400 for a known reseller around Detroit area

Trust me i was looking around to see someone list em low who needed the cash but didn't see it
Nojo has them for $2500 lol

Unless you are an 11.5 or bigger, then they are a steal for only $2200

yeah true opinions vary. I honestly can't imagine liking OTs the most of the 4 though. maybe if you'd only seen them in pictures, but yea in real life they are a very boring dull/dingy brown colour, not the nice rich colour in pics. and yeah the quality looks cheap. hard to wear too, always felt they ruined my outfit because I hate the colour.

Pirate Blacks are easily the best for me. I wear mine all the time. love the colours and the contrast of the red stretched heel tab and the effectiveness of the subtle flecks on the black. I'd like a pair if Turtledoves just because they're special for being OG. but I have no interest in moonrocks or another pair of tans, hope they're never rereleased.

I own TB 750s and GITD. GITD is considerably better than the TB in looks and quality. in surprised many people aren't really feeling them, to me they are amazing.
That's probably why we are on opposite ends of the spectrum.... I like the "dull" monochromatic / neutral coloring of the OTs and MR's.   

I think the TD's are too loud looking, and I like PB's but I feel like black shoes are harder to match.  The PB's don't look good with blue (dark or light wash) denim, IMO.  

agreed. my tans were woeful quality, they literally fell to bits and were faulty inside and hurt. the left foot also had s 'slipping' sensation. didn't even risk selling them as they'd broken up so badly a month in. threw them away. got them a half size too small too, first 350s, schoolboy error. still got my Pirate Blacks 2.0 and they serve as good summer beaters. they do look nice like, from a distance, the blacks.

the OT in real life are a horrible brown colour. they only look nice in pictures and with IG filters etc.

never seen moon rocks, TD are only popular because they're OG. it's psychological. they're a really messy colourway.

the only 350 I'm desperate for now are those neon green ones. I think they'll be the most hyped Yeezy ever due to how mad they are and how insane they'll look on Instagram through a filter.

The Oxford Tans are a horrible brown color in person you say? You must either have some Feezy's or you're color blind as ****. There is not one hint of brown on that shoe.

And I just noticed you said they fell apart on you. Pretty sure you had some fakes

Last edited:
Idk where,not in FB. There wasn't even that many pairs released over here. Lowest I saw was $1400 for a known reseller around Detroit area

Trust me i was looking around to see someone list em low who needed the cash but didn't see it

Nojo has them for $2500 lol

Unless you are an 11.5 or bigger, then they are a steal for only $2200

Nojo is a rip off. Guarantee they wouldn't even offer me 1k for my pair

nerd.gif

Last edited:
good thing about these is you can just tighten the toe strap and zip the ankle up further. ALWAYS good to have a bit of breathing space in boots/hi's. they aren't like lows where a perfect fit is essential.

I doubt they are concerned about rocking them.

My shipping info updated , left this morning arrives Saturday I guess I go bumped to two day shipping ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom