ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been doing the past few releases manual and struggling but managing to grab a pair for myself, but that script had me not even get past splash with the same set up. Learned about the script after the ADC drop so now I gotta be way more resourceful and not only rely on ADC.

Really...so yall know command line scripting now? Yall can work code compilers?
No but there was a step by step video that told you exactly how to do it.

I found out about it in the last 5 minutes of the release and I scrambled, I got it working but it was too late they were OOS.

If you knew about it before hand you ate like a king.

Really...so yall know command line scripting now? Yall can work code compilers?
there's plenty of tutorials for this script and those videos + google + brains = you can figure it out, it's not something that people who aren't tech savvy can't figure out. the normal fb kid that doesn't know computers, of course not.

I found out about it in the last 5 minutes of the release and I scrambled, I got it working but it was too late they were OOS.

OOS or in carts, the cart res seems to have helped everyone using it that got in early 

there's plenty of tutorials for this script and those videos + google + brains = you can figure it out, it's not something that people who aren't tech savvy can't figure out. the normal fb kid that doesn't know computers, of course not.
​So is it patched now or useless to go out looking for the info?

Been doing the past few releases manual and struggling but managing to grab a pair for myself, but that script had me not even get past splash with the same set up. Learned about the script after the ADC drop so now I gotta be way more resourceful and not only rely on ADC.
same. I've at least been able to cart manually every release so far, so I wasn't too worried about this one. did my usual thing and didn't get past the splash once this time

cs intro easy peasy

2nd level gets complex and students turn over

OOS or in carts, the cart res seems to have helped everyone using it that got in early 
Yeah they were either OOS or in carts, but I mean I wouldn't have been surprised if they were OOS because ADC had sold out splash page right after I was informed about the script.

Ahhhh I didn't know dudes put together vids of this!!!!! Holy ****!!!! I found out a few weeks ago when he first leaked it! And I honestly thought Adidas was going to change the site. I thought somebody would have snitched. I stand corrected then!

same. I've at least been able to cart manually every release so far, so I wasn't too worried about this one. did my usual thing and didn't get past the splash once this time

Now my girls been yelling at me cause I've been on twitter, NT, and Reddit with my face in my laptop trying to manage how to even cop 1 pair and not have a repeat of this release hahah

Now my girls been yelling at me cause I've been on twitter, NT, and Reddit with my face in my laptop trying to manage how to even cop 1 pair and not have a repeat of this release hahah
If you're talking about the script the info is in this thread and easy to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom