ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleled the confirmed app off of my phone and then redownloaded it and now when I put my password in it says accoint already logged in to another device. Anyone know how to fix this?

I don't really like the reinforced toe box on the V2's.  The shoes fit weird for me in that the length is right, but the toe box is really tight. I've tried wearing super thin socks, but that's not a good idea because the material is rough and presses down against your foot.  I'm hoping the primeknit material stretches out over time.  

I don't really like the reinforced toe box on the V2's.  The shoes fit weird for me in that the length is right, but the toe box is really tight. I've tried wearing super thin socks, but that's not a good idea because the material is rough and presses down against your foot.  I'm hoping the primeknit material stretches out over time.  
try using shoe trees to stretch them out. When it finally make sense to use shoe trees in a knit shoe no one uses them. Guess people thought they were invented just for stuntin.

Try putting beer cans in them to stretch them out

There's tons of others that post up the code. He isn't the only one with a similar running script. Actually, the code comes from those that successfully load onto the website and has the add-on script to get the code. Solemartyr is on the same level as you when it comes to waiting on that splash page for that code. 

What other codes you talm' bout ? Lol

try using shoe trees to stretch them out. When it finally make sense to use shoe trees in a knit shoe no one uses them. Guess people thought they were invented just for stuntin.
Will give this a try.

I tried taking out the insoles and they fit much better, but don't think I want to be wearing them without insoles.

Last edited:
Looks like it's just eastbay gonna be the only footsite with these so far. If the apps don't show anything by Monday then it's highly unlikely they'll get them in as well.

Will give this a try.

I tried taking out the insoles and they fit much better, but don't think I want to be wearing them without insoles.

sounds like you got the wrong size fam

Looks like it's just eastbay gonna be the only footsite with these so far. If the apps don't show anything by Monday then it's highly unlikely they'll get them in as well.

I don't even see it in Easybay app neither. Though they did retweet ADC's 750 yeezy tweet

Last edited:
Wore my V2s for the first time tonight. Went TTS, a little snug initially but it feels ok after a while. However, as I walk in them, my forefoot becomes a little constricted and I begin to have some heel slip.

Removing the insole removes your discomfort.

The base of your foot is right next to the boost literally..just like the NMD and XR1's.

edit: & yes, placing shoe tree in pretty much helped stretch out the stiffness.

Last edited:
Watching the prices drop on the V2s on GOAT

giphy.gif
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom