ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone enter the BAIT raffles? I entered in the Seattle, but never heard back/got an email congratulating me on my interest/handing me an L as a memento :rolleyes Anyone in the So Cal area enter as well?
they only email winners the paypal invoice to pay for the shoes to be shipped to them. I've never won any raffle from them..

Was wondering if anyone could L/C these for me. Traded a pair of WW UB's for them. Thanks in advance guys.

Was wondering if anyone could L/C these for me. Traded a pair of WW UB's for them. Thanks in advance guys.
FAKE just look at ur defective smooth boost that's slid over to the side like ur GF's cock eye.... 

jp... ur fine... but seriously LC thread or you will usually get replies like the one I just sent

AGAIN.... JOKE

Last edited:

Shoulda LC'd before you traded cuz they faaake
He sent them out first. I still have the Wood Woods. Waiting to get them checked before I ship out on my end. Would you know what flaws you found to make them fake? Want to be thorough before I ship and get hit in the head. Thanks

FAKE just look at ur defective smooth boost that's slid over to the side like ur GF's cock eye.... 

jp... ur fine... but seriously LC thread or you will usually get replies like the one I just sent

AGAIN.... JOKE
Bunch of savages in this town lol

Just got shipping & I used the direct link that was posted. 

nthat.gif

Personally GG=Choco  > OG > TB 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom