ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would like to know is how to obtain the direct link that bypasses the splash page.  Someone posted it and it worked for a good while.  Anyone know how to get that?

that was just the one time thing with this release, was not there for the previous releases. thats why a lot of us was skeptical that it would work. a direct link that bypassed the splash, the same splash that was implemented by adc on purpose so the flood gates wouldnt be wide open for everyone on the product page. the direct link defeated that whole purpose so it felt like a trap. the product page people saw when they manually passed the splash was completely different from the product page of the direct link

Last edited:
Eh I think he will be ok with TTS with narrow feet. They actually fit me great and I have semi wide fit and I went TTS

That's what I was thinking. I have a feeling going .5 up will be too much and I'll have heel slip.  

Do you feel any discomfort in the toe box?

I don't know but for some reason I do have some heel slip in my TTS :lol:

What I would like to know is how to obtain the direct link that bypasses the splash page.  Someone posted it and it worked for a good while.  Anyone know how to get that?
what happened this past release was when you signed onto regular adidas all you had to do was search yeezy 750 in the search bar and for a good amount of time you could click and get sent to the page

What was happening was it wasn't allowing anyone to add to cart until some time passed 

but the bypass was there for everyone whether or not the link got posted just had to me smart and type in the search bar 
wink.gif

Link was posted days before the release and went straight to the product page. When the splash screen was implemented at launch time, a variant of that link worked. Ultimately, it was found by going to ADC and searching a combination of "brown", "boost" and "yeezy". 

Not sure what's up on ADC's side, but I saw this happen with the Ultra Boost Medal Pack release as well. No splash screen, but using the search phrases shouldn't bring you to the product page on the limited releases.

Last edited:

SUPER STOKED! I went a half size down, usually an 11 and it worked out, if I had gone a full size down I don't think I would have been able to zip up. 

Question: what's the going price for the Pirate Blacks going for right now? After seeing multiple people with them today makes me realize how badly I wanted them and now might just do it.

SUPER STOKED! I went a half size down, usually an 11 and it worked out, if I had gone a full size down I don't think I would have been able to zip up. 

WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR IN 350 V1 AND V2"S?? IM CHECKING FOR SIZE REFERENCE THANKS

Last edited:
People hurt cuz SM released that script huh :smh: If it bothers you, write your own script and then nobody will have it...YM broke the internet to prove these CG's glow :tongue:

Last edited:
IMO the only ones that are butt hurt are resellers. Those of us to just buy to rock appreciate the fact the the script info was released. It gave us a fair shot.

Once again IMO using the script gave a lot more people the opportunity to cop. Normally those people would take the L and have to buy resale but that isn't the case. The release of the script IMO has contributed to the "low" resale prices.

the black one is gonna be gr but when people strikeout, yeezymafia is gonna say the next pair after that is a gr. people are just gonna keep saying the next pair is going to be gr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom