ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2217976

Finally got my tripple together and I am very happy with the choc's fit, a little bit snuggier than the black and grey and after 2 days of wearing I find them really comfy. The deconstructed fit helped a lot. Greys are still my faves colorwise though.
But overall I think they are much comfier than many in here think. Quality on all is top notch!!

If you don't mind me asking. Are all your 750s the same size? And, did you go tts or .5 size down on any of them?

yuupppp...i think its going to hurt their business model more than help them...way too soon for them to be doing this...i wrote to them and told them this and that this was just a way for them to hide the rate hike...their response was:
This was to inform you that we have changed our model and features. We had no intention of hiding anything. That is why we sent an e-mail and wrote a blog post about it. Sellers can earn lower rates by selling more, and buyers can earn free shipping the more they buy. This encourages buyer activity, which essentially helps you. 

We are now also able to insure every package for the full transaction amount that your sneakers sold for. Shipping will now be smarter, and faster.

Remember, there are no fees change until 1/31/17. If you have any other questions, concerns, or feedback, please let us know. 

You can learn more about the changes below (which I am sure you have already read):

https://stockx.com/sneaker-blog/introducing-stockx-customer-loyalty

If you don't mind me asking. Are all your 750s the same size? And, did you go tts or .5 size down on any of them?

All my true size 11. I have rather wide feet and the chocs fit perfect. Have the grey in 10.5 too but they are just too narrow for a day in them. So yeah, I'd recommend to go TTS!

For people who won the raffle from Barneys, They called me on Monday and I received the shoes on Wednesday living in NY. FYI, they never sent me any shipping or ordering confirmation, the package just pop up out of nowhere.

GoldWharf or bust 
smokin.gif

I see what hes saying, and I half agree. NMD's were the easier to get "consolation" prize to the 350's. Some viewed them as the next "it" boost model which other than UB's, is.

A real "takedown" 350 or 750 IMO would be the Tubular Nova or X models, which in their own right have their respective dope colorways.

I still have a pair of sesame Tubular X's that I need to throw in the rotation more.

I see what hes saying, and I half agree. NMD's were the easier to get "consolation" prize to the 350's. Some viewed them as the next "it" boost model which other than UB's, is.

A real "takedown" 350 or 750 IMO would be the Tubular Nova or X models, which in their own right have their respective dope colorways.

I still have a pair of sesame Tubular X's that I need to throw in the rotation more.

But these are all vastly different shoes. In fact, a signature trait of the 350s is encapsulated Boost, which none of these shoes even have. The only thing NMDs have in common with Yeezy is the Pk + Boost tech (on the higher end NMDs) and the fact that they are both lifestyle runners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom