ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

not a bad price @ $730
meh... ill wait for retail
smokin.gif
100x100px-LS-a4e09738_ScreenShot2016-10-18at11.43.06AM.png

Any good recommendations for places to trade yeezys? Trying to move my pair of 12.5 choco 750s for a 350 v1. Would cash on top needed to be added?

Any good recommendations for places to trade yeezys? Trying to move my pair of 12.5 choco 750s for a 350 v1. Would cash on top needed to be added?
FB groups with somebody that has references (good refs at that). Right now, you may have to add- but if you wait they should be even (unless its TD's)

FB groups with somebody that has references (good refs at that). Right now, you may have to add- but if you wait they should be even (unless its TD's)
+1

As of now, you'll probably need to add 300 at the very least (imo). If you can wait, they should be roughly the same.

+1

As of now, you'll probably need to add 300 at the very least (imo). If you can wait, they should be roughly the same.

Wait for what? As time goes on 350s will be more sought after? Am I missing something.

Barneys people any updates?

Wait for what? As time goes on 350s will be more sought after? Am I missing something.

Barneys people any updates?
I think the consensus is that the Choc 750s are currently undervalued due to all the people looking to unload. As it stabilizes, the price should go back up and be pretty close to what 350s are fetching. Of course, we could be completely wrong. I also believe that it is always easier to sell 350s than 750s.

I think the consensus is that the Choc 750s are currently undervalued due to all the people looking to unload. As it stabilizes, the price should go back up and be pretty close to what 350s are fetching. Of course, we could be completely wrong. I also believe that it is always easier to sell 350s than 750s.
I think once they officially announce the 750v2 and people realize the chocs were the last og 750 they will shoot up

I think once they officially announce the 750v2 and people realize the chocs were the last og 750 they will shoot up
They will. I'll be holding onto mine for a year or two and I can gaurantee you they'll be up over 1500 by this time next year.

You're not factoring in that since production on 350s has seemingly ended prices on those should go up faster then the chocolate 750s

You're not factoring in that since production on 350s has seemingly ended prices on those should go up faster then the chocolate 750s
alp beat me to it

Barneys Raffle Yeezy winners... you got a call or an email??

I just got an email 20mins ago saying I won...i dont know if its legit or not.

I thought they called all their winners a day or 2 ago

Barneys Raffle Yeezy winners... you got a call or an email??

I just got an email 20mins ago saying I won...i dont know if its legit or not.

I thought they called all their winners a day or 2 ago
just checked my wifes email, she got the same thing

Congratulations! You have won the Yeezy Boost Raffle. If you are still interested in purchasing  The Yeezy Boost Sneakers please reply with a working telephone number where you can be contacted. And a good time to call you regarding your raffle. 

The Yeezy Boost are $350.00 plus tax and a shipping fee of $12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom