ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh? Thursday is cutoff date too enter. Timer still counting down until winner receive results. Watched countdown count to seconds to receive results cause i have a 6 minute head start. So i get results 6 minute early. Came in at 5:55 pm est took a second to load. Results statex you miss deadline. You suppose to get a hour window to press reserve. Mines went straight to you've missed deadline. Normally it states You are not a winner and gives you option to go on waiting list or whatever its called if the 1st winner doesn't pick in the 1st hour. Kinda of tight
Okay, you're in the East, forgot about time difference, if it immediately said you missed the deadline that's terrible.

Okay, you're in the East, forgot about time difference, if it immediately said you missed the deadline that's terrible.
guess what lol happened on black and white back in December 2nd time manager thinks I'm scamming or up to no good like i entered mad times. I told him foo If I enter my name twice it auto bans you from raffle why would I do that foo :rofl:

Today Somewhere in the USA:

When you take L's on all 3 apps w/ 10min headstart while Driving. 
C4WGFZbUkAAE_C2.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know the EU and US numbers for these?

Also size wise V2 fit more like UBs right? Size up 0.5 from V1?

Anyone hear from Shiekh DTLA or Hollywood??

Man, when I went in to Shiekh DTLA they had a notebook cause they ran out of tickets. They said they were getting more tickets and were going to write every name by hand and do a draw which is obvious BS.

The notebook was easily 10 pages deep.

Last edited:
The 1460 b'way location for pick up ... not sure it's time square. Went on Thursday (day of snow) to pick up a code for infant Yeezys to where the time square footlocker traditionally has been but that space is boarded up ... believe 1460 falls between 39th and 40th street.

Man, when I went in to Shiekh DTLA they had a notebook cause they ran out of tickets. They said they were getting more tickets and were going to write every name by hand and do a draw which is obvious BS.

The notebook was easily 10 pages deep.

I managed to get a ticket but RIP to that raffle. :rofl:
All good though, already locked down 3 pairs but the more the merrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom