ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Ready! 
nthat.gif
HOW!!

So they'll sell you an ADC gift card and then not honor it when you want to use it? I don't understand that logic, can this company get any more stupid? Are you talking about ADC US?
im not sure if it only applies to limited launch products or it was just me but i doubt it as i see a lot of people have said that they couldnt cop on adc with gift cards this last release with me included

im not sure if it only applies to limited launch products or it was just me but i doubt it as i see a lot of people have said that they couldnt cop on adc with gift cards this last release with me included
Canadian CC still work on ADC. 

as for Gift cards, i don't think there are exclusions..some one correct me if im wrong

Are you located in the US? You might want to show them this and ask where it states that you cannot use them for limited products.

[h2]ADIDAS GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS[/h2]
adidas Gift Cards may be redeemed for merchandise on adidas.com and in adidas Sport Performance, adidas Originals, and adidas Outlet stores in the United States. They are not currently available for International use.

adidas gift cards are not redeemable at  miteam.com, TaylorMade, adidas Golf, y-3, Reebok or Rockport.

Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.

Promotional offers or discounts do not apply to the purchase of Gift Cards.

Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.

A maximum of five (5) Gift Cards may be redeemed on one order.

If the amount of your Gift Card(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, the remainder of the purchase balance can be paid with an accepted alternate form of payment.

Your Gift Card will not expire as long as there is value remaining on the Gift Card. You can use it anytime. Any remaining value that is left on your Gift Card will be stored and available for your next purchase.

We ask that you safeguard your card and treat your Gift Card as you would cash. Do not share your Gift Card Code and PIN. We are not able to replace or replenish Gift Cards that are lost, stolen or used without authorization.

Just got my pair from YS. I went with the same size as my belugas and they feel nice up front but kinda loose at my ankle, whereas my belugas feel perfectly snug all around. I don't think going down .5 would fit either. 
ohwell.gif

so 1/3 of my infants from YS finally got delivered today. I checked the status of the other 2 and they haven't moved. but it says label was created. did they cancel because they saw 3 pairs going to 1 address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom