ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much truth, it shows that most people in this have no identity and are just a bunch of mindless followers. Anyone that was wearing Adidas before the UBs then fine I can respect their love for the 3 skripes but anyone I see getting rid of all their Nikes to only buy Adidas since Kanye is a *****.

I found a shoe that destroys all others ever produced in comfort when I found the UB. V2's were next. I didn't try them for a year because of the hype, and it was stupid on my part. My foams were my most comfortable shoe until I tried the UB. And I probably went through 10 pairs of Jordan 21's before I got into foams. I had 6 pairs of 29's, they were great. I'm all about comfort and function. If people like them for the same reasons as me or for the hype, who really gives a ****? A mindless follower is someone who refuses to change when presented evidence that said change is better for them in some way. I refused to believe that /// could out do Nike, again stupid on my part. If you try to tell me that /// had more comfortable shoes than Nike in the last 2 decades before Boost then your just talking ****. Things have changed and it's okay.

These other brands always had heat. Just took hype/Kanye for you to realize it.

Just don't act like Boost is the best thing to happen to sneakers

Then what is? I'm 40 and have been into shoes since I was a young buck and I've never felt anything so good on my feet.

Flex? Dude needs to hit a gym desperately and work on them arms if he wanna do any type of flexing

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You'll have them by the 3rd zebra restock [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I remember someone in here got a shipping label created for his Creams which never moved for like 3-4 weeks or something like that. RIP.

Last edited:
I remember someone in here got a shipping label created for his Creams which never moved for like 3-4 weeks or something like that. RIP.

I didn't follow the YS Creams shipping fiasco... did YS eventually ship them out or did they cancel the order?

Only hit Breds off YS and it took 1.5 weeks to get them.

I found a shoe that destroys all others ever produced in comfort when I found the UB. V2's were next. I didn't try them for a year because of the hype, and it was stupid on my part. My foams were my most comfortable shoe until I tried the UB. And I probably went through 10 pairs of Jordan 21's before I got into foams. I had 6 pairs of 29's, they were great. I'm all about comfort and function. If people like them for the same reasons as me or for the hype, who really gives a ****? A mindless follower is someone who refuses to change when presented evidence that said change is better for them in some way. I refused to believe that /// could out do Nike, again stupid on my part. If you try to tell me that /// had more comfortable shoes than Nike in the last 2 decades before Boost then your just talking ****. Things have changed and it's okay.

What's those three slashes mean?

I didn't follow the YS Creams shipping fiasco... did YS eventually ship them out or did they cancel the order?

Only hit Breds off YS and it took 1.5 weeks to get them.
I never found out the fate of his shipment 
sick.gif

Tossed a $450 bid on Stock X. Hoping to be surprised and someone accepts it. Doubt size 7 will drop that low...but who knows.

Boost changed the game. I used to buy Jordan's circa 2007 but ever since the original countdown packages quality fell off a cliff. Never bothered with Js since. And they're re releasing the Same. Damn. Stuff. Every. Time. Got over retros many years ago.

Comfort is unmatched and all the newer models are refreshing. Talking about the boost EQTs, yeezys, etc

Last edited:
still waiting on barneys raffle, was everyone able to win for the creams? seems like most ppl ate. 
nerd.gif

I never found out the fate of his shipment :x  
Not sure but that may have been me. I never received them so I did a chargeback. Just a provisional credit as yzysupply never refunded. Contacted them 3 times via email. Next drop was the powerphase by them and I ended up getting that pair though

Only Jordan's I have ever worn are 5s. Green beans and Sup desert Camo. Sups are the only Jordan I currently own.
Getting older and only buying stuff that is comfortable or sentimental. I just think tha....

Hol up, Hol up, where's my boy @wuchi01 how did you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom