ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
19429628_10154926431847739_4151082460671473549_n.jpg

Well motha *****'s, won the Nice Kicks in store raffle.  So happy b-day to me and got my rockin pair.  Put em on the feet IMO **** resellin.  Retail or bust crew.  Lit ASF

Hol up, Hol up, where's my boy wuchi01 wuchi01 how did you do?

Chinese-Rogue-One-Trailer-Chirrut-shoots-down-a-TIE-Fighter.gif

Went to sleep after the "can't checkout" UK drops and woke four hours later to find YS dropped early. Then multiple devices never made past ADC Splash. Been a while for that experience.
Strike 1-payment loop on first Zebras.
Strike 2-first time Ghosted on Cremes.
This 2nd Zebra loss really shook my confidence.
Just caught up on 15+ Thread pages so know what happened. Tend to tune everything out when Splash is live.
Not much to say. Bit out of whack right now. Thinking.

Thank you for asking. Appreciate that.

Chinese-Rogue-One-Trailer-Chirrut-shoots-down-a-TIE-Fighter.gif

Went to sleep after the "can't checkout" UK drops and woke four hours later to find YS dropped early. Then multiple devices never made past ADC Splash. Been a while for that experience.
Strike 1-payment loop on first Zebras.
Strike 2-first time Ghosted on Cremes.
This 2nd Zebra loss really shook my confidence.
Just caught up on 15+ Thread pages so know what happened. Tend to tune everything out when Splash is live.
Not much to say. Bit out of whack right now. Thinking.

Thank you for asking. Appreciate that.

You'll get back up.

My 2 cents/things to take away from this release:

YS is the move online
It is imperative to get a pair instore online is too stressful
Spend more money at FTA, CS
10M head starts are the cook for the major cities

Lastly, adidas should consider a purchasing process more time efficient to the consumers it sucks to waste 2-3 hours watching something cycle over and to get through and still have a uphill battle to check out. I'm not sure what other alternatives they could explore but they definitely should considering something else in the coming months
Now everybody is gonna try to get their 10M head starts

I love YS man. For #TeamNoSleep it’s the easiest way to grab a pair. The random drop times are great man. My Creams shipped from them the following Wednesday and arrived Friday. Hopefully the Zebras arrive that quick from them.

Yea I got a post deleted when creams released and I was actually talking about the shoes! Pic only had 2 pairs in it

I'm just happy people wearing them.

First yeezy I said I don't want and then green ones coming next are also on the don't want list.

We're the 750's at I need some fall winter kicks [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom