ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
19429628_10154926431847739_4151082460671473549_n.jpg

Well motha *****'s, won the Nice Kicks in store raffle.  So happy b-day to me and got my rockin pair.  Put em on the feet IMO **** resellin.  Retail or bust crew.  Lit ASF
Why are you standing on a padded bench?

This is my top 5 in order.
I got rid of my coppers and olive pair. And I'm not really feeling the Oreo pair.
The Green pair is a must cop as well.

View media item 2475141
Same exCt pairs I have in my collection. I personally put red stripe ahead of the breds.

Seems like this release those that normally eat didn’t get passed splash. My crew got 1 pair (my raffle pair) this release but got 12 last release

I love YS man. For #TeamNoSleep it’s the easiest way to grab a pair. The random drop times are great man. My Creams shipped from them the following Wednesday and arrived Friday. Hopefully the Zebras arrive that quick from them.

I was on and added my size but instantly was cart jacked. Anyway to fight against that in the future?

To each their own but the olives are still my favorite *kanye Shrug*

If i had belugas id say there prob are my fav visually. But design wise i think the colored stripes pairs are the best for me. The deconstructed new age appeal of the SPLY 350 on the side to give them a sample look with a painted stripe that looks thrown on really epitomizes the look and feel i felt they were going for with this model. The zebras are a little extra for me...the breds are too plain...I do really like the creams the simplicity plays well on that colorway...but i think the painted stripe pairs are the best.

Last edited:
I already see people have begun to move Zebras down the V2 totem pole.

I guess it's not "exclusive" enough anymore because a few months ago almost everybody had them in their top 3 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
As it should. Not talking about anyone in particular, but I can sense the tide turning. Hype is real.

I feel like I see this convo pop up weeks and I say the same thing

The whole "boost changed the game I'm not wearing anything else" mindset is weird to me for a few reasons

If you're someone who likes sneakers why would you limit yourself to only a few models and gave the same wear experience day in and day out. as someone who enjoys boost, and primeknit and the comfort, I would and do hate that kind of monotony.

The way some of you guys act you'd think sneakers didn't start being comfortable until boost dropped. Makes me think that a lot of people weren't diversifying before boost and now doubling down on that with boost. Do you guys remember what it feels like to actually break in a shoe? On some days my broken in huaraches feel more comfortable than any yeezy or ultra boost that I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom