ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd contact them. You would've had your pair already. They ship stupid quick. Got my pair from them on Wednesday
Naked charged and took my money but no confirmation or shipping lol.. smh

Thanks for the reply. I emailed them and hope they can either fulfill it or refund

So.....idk if this counts as a yeezy so not exactly sure if it belong but Im still gonna share my latest pu I got in today. These things are beautiful and the craftsmanship is 2nd to none. Was very excited these became available to me. :smokin

View media item 2480656

Lasco veg October? 1/50? Very hender scheme. Very cool.

Edit: missed where you confirmed earlier. Still dope.

Last edited:
I think others are in the same boat and called and said they were behind. ill go out on a limb and say by Monday morning if you don't have a tracking then you might be screwed
Ugh what a way to start the weekend... this is why I like Nike better sometimes, the L is swift and painful.

Thinking about whether or not Adidas is going to cancel or ship your shoe is just a recipe for frustration.

Mate opened his new store today. Was good, took this pic of his Yeezy wall after he'd sold a few pairs already. Gave 3 away in a machine through the day as well which was cool.

View media item 2480897

Last edited:
Wasn't there a sample colorway of the V1 that looked similar to this one. I remember seeing pics floating around from the SZN 3 fashion show

I think the manufactured colour will will look far better than the mock up pic.

That being said, could've released far better before deciding to drop that.

Honestly the frozen yellows can't look any worse in person then they do in pics because they look god awful

second HOLD FOR PICKUP AT FEDEX LOCATION

I live in baltimore city. After having numerous shoes stolen then trying to ship them to my girl in the burbs and having them still stolen i drive 30 mins out of my way to pick them up at fedex i will NEVER have them left at a house again. I said it before in this thread Adidas needs to take the label off the side of the box. It is ridiculous that they still leave it there all it takes is a simple google and you can know whats inside

Honestly the frozen yellows can't look any worse in person then they do in pics because they look god awful

second HOLD FOR PICKUP AT FEDEX LOCATION

I live in baltimore city. After having numerous shoes stolen then trying to ship them to my girl in the burbs and having them still stolen i drive 30 mins out of my way to pick them up at fedex i will NEVER have them left at a house again. I said it before in this thread Adidas needs to take the label off the side of the box. It is ridiculous that they still leave it there all it takes is a simple google and you can know whats inside

Totally agree with you on this. Those drivers have so much downtime and most of them are not oblivious to the sneaker game. All it takes is a phone and a quick look and you can know what's in the box plus better yet what size it is. That's not smart business. I could understand it being helpful to a adidas store or retailer (since it would tell them what sizes and model is in the package) but for regular folk it's makes it that much harder. They should update the splash screen. Pair is not secured until you have that **** in your hands. Tired of jumping through extra hoops.

Last edited:
so my second pair of zebras was supposed to be delivered today. i held it at a fedex location yesterday and i wake up today to see "UNDELIVERABLE" even though its at the location and its getting shipped back to sender.

you think if i call adidas i can somehow get them to hold it there or ship it to the address? lol

so my second pair of zebras was supposed to be delivered today. i held it at a fedex location yesterday and i wake up today to see "UNDELIVERABLE" even though its at the location and its getting shipped back to sender.

you think if i call adidas i can somehow get them to hold it there or ship it to the address? lol

You need to call FedEx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom