ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my second pair of zebras was supposed to be delivered today. i held it at a fedex location yesterday and i wake up today to see "UNDELIVERABLE" even though its at the location and its getting shipped back to sender.

you think if i call adidas i can somehow get them to hold it there or ship it to the address? lol
This happened to me with EB before, but with UPS. Had it held for pick up at the UPS Store and it ended up being returned to sender. Called both UPS and EB to try to get it re-routed, but they said they couldn't catch the package anymore. Hopefully they can catch yours before it goes back to the warehouse.

No sleep for people who don't properly set up shipping to be held at your local FedEx Office/Kinkos

I see no difference between those Piss Zeebs and the various piss Volt color sneakers people get. The Yellow Snowcone V2 looks fine to me

Last edited:
I see no difference between those Piss Zeebs and the various piss Volt color sneakers people get. The Yellow Snowcone V2 looks fine to me

Most of the popular volt colored shoes are monochromatic. Or atleast the volt sections are. Those piss zebras look like I'm tying to look at the regular zebras through a "90s trying to watch Cinemax after midnight through static" filter
tumblr_molro06w091qgwu2so1_500.gif

Last edited:
This happened to me with EB before, but with UPS. Had it held for pick up at the UPS Store and it ended up being returned to sender. Called both UPS and EB to try to get it re-routed, but they said they couldn't catch the package anymore. Hopefully they can catch yours before it goes back to the warehouse.
after an hour and a half i somehow got lucky! called fedex, adidas, fedex, drove to a weird fedex didnt know how to get in, drove to another fedex close by asked about it they called (only fedex employees can know/call this number?) and they grabbed it off the truck before it went out! so i got to go grab it lol

Most of the popular volt colored shoes are monochromatic. Or atleast the volt sections are. Those piss zebras look like I'm tying to look at the regular zebras through a "90s trying to watch Cinemax after midnight through static" filter
tumblr_molro06w091qgwu2so1_500.gif

Lol can we call em the Videodromes

If you ordered more then 2 OR used the Jigg, Your account will be flagged. Multiple first hand users are all experiencing Payment loops and payment loop breaker isnt addressing the loop either ..

If i were all, id try and buy items now before green yeezys....Also DO NOT CALL ADIDAS. They will not help but flag ur account again thanks to their weak company they hired for payment processor

View media item 2451378

I need breds bro. Was gonna sell my creams but still would have to pay a ton out of pocket :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom