ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he needed a fair amount of cash on any trades he's taking lol. I stopped right there.
I know what you mean: "Won't consider trades unless heavily in my favor." 
mean.gif

anyones box from ADC come with the extra big sticker from like footstores but covered with a blank white sticker on top?

anyones box from ADC come with the extra big sticker from like footstores but covered with a blank white sticker on top?
I saw someone post here or twitter saying that pairs from ADC were having that

I assume it's pairs that weren't picked up from Footstores sent back to adidas to fulfill backorders

I saw someone post here or twitter saying that pairs from ADC were having that

I assume it's pairs that weren't picked up from Footstores sent back to adidas to fulfill backorders

well my friend received it and the shoe was produced 3/17

anyone got shipping email from ADC but when track thru adidas website, it only says "just shipped". I has been like this for more than a day, and does not have any movement on fedex site but "arrived at fedex location"?

anyone got shipping email from ADC but when track thru adidas website, it only says "just shipped". I has been like this for more than a day, and does not have any movement on fedex site but "arrived at fedex location"?

you're fine as long as its in transit which it is

Im seeing a lot of youtubers calling out yeezy resale as dead but all over facebook theres resellers looking to bulk buy for double retail on V2s.

Now for short selling theres evidence to show the resale values have dropped but these resellers buying bulk are investing thousands of dollars in stock which is a clear sign that the values will increase. With that said Ive been seeing Nike yeezys drop a lot in price lately even DS stuff going for half the prices of say 2 yrs ago.

So are these bulk buyers just hypebeasts who aren’t actually buying or is there something behind this? Seems a good investment for even a 20% return over 12 months but is that all these guys are getting for tens of thousands of dollars in what appears to be a fairly volatile investment?

Last edited:
Im seeing a lot of youtubers calling out yeezy resale as dead but all over facebook theres resellers looking to bulk buy for double retail on V2s.

Now for short selling theres evidence to show the resale values have dropped but these resellers buying bulk are investing thousands of dollars in stock which is a clear sign that the values will increase. With that said Ive been seeing Nike yeezys drop a lot in price lately even DS stuff going for half the prices of say 2 yrs ago.

So are these bulk buyers just hypebeasts who aren’t actually buying or is there something behind this? Seems a good investment for even a 20% return over 12 months but is that all these guys are getting for tens of thousands of dollars in what appears to be a fairly volatile investment?
Anyone saying resell on Yeezys has never invested money in a conventional manner. Trust me, 100% profit in a week doesn't come around often in the real world. No offense to anyone, but the first thing I think of when I see someone say "Resell on Yeezys is dead!" is "Wow, you're one ignorant mf'er that's never invested real money."

FedEx just delivered my Zebras an hour ago. They dropped off two boxes.

Both had Size 11 Zebras in them. Same order number on the box and both addressed to me.

I only got through one order. This ever happen to anyone else? Feeling super lucky today!

Both had Size 11 Zebras in them. Same order number on the box and both addressed to me.

I only got through one order. This ever happen to anyone else? Feeling super lucky today!

Lucky *** :lol:

Yea happened to me on creams, received two boxes with same order number and same exact tracking, congrats

You got lucky with that double up. DO NOT CONTACT ADIDAS 
laugh.gif

Yeezus has blessed you, now go buy a lotto ticket lol

I DREAMED OF THIS. meanwhile my ys order still stuck at label created

Last edited:
oh yeah, I talked to ADC they said one of those pairs was supposed to be for me.

PM i’ll send you my info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom