ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go ahead and get them frags and make it feel better lol
laugh.gif

Just received my zebras from goat ... smh Jesus man how can this go unnoticed ? I have already contact goat for a solution ...anybody have issues with goat and was it resolved ? Or am I f'd
is that from yeezy supply originally? box will have yzy supply sticker tag....i heard some zebras from yzy supply had staining issues

Do you guys think the V2 'Triple White' will be easier to get than the V2 Bred?  I'm hoping to finally get a pair of Yeezy's.

So I had UPS take the package to the store for pickup... I never picked it up. It got sent back to the sender, I emailed them again ( they haven't responded once since the order) about giving me a refund and they finally repliedwith a cancellation. 

I also filed a charge back yesterday but I just canceled that today. 

Just for future reference incase someone makes the same mistake 
Congrats on the refund

BUT HOLD ON... YS actually emailed you back?!?!?
They do this??

Last edited:

Do you guys think the V2 'Triple White' will be easier to get than the V2 Bred?  I'm hoping to finally get a pair of Yeezy's.
If stock numbers are true I believe there should be 6x more whites than breds. Your odds are high as long as you put in the effort.

I believe the triple whites have similar / more stock than the Oreo v2 white stripe V2s

triple whites are the most available GR yeezy for what it's worth

Yeah, that picture that was posted months ago with all the stock numbers showed the all-white at like 120k stock. The chart was correct 4 out of 4 times so far so hopefully, all whites should be a relatively easy cop.

So I had UPS take the package to the store for pickup... I never picked it up. It got sent back to the sender, I emailed them again ( they haven't responded once since the order) about giving me a refund and they finally replied with a cancellation. 

I also filed a charge back yesterday but I just canceled that today. 

Just for future reference incase someone makes the same mistake 

Hope it doesn't mess u up for future purchase

Its so people can be multiples cause each pair is gonna last about 4 wears til they look like another pair of blacks. :lol:

That's a nice little come up but yea selling something you regret right away sucks. Did it with the am90 lunar moons
kind of felt the same when i sold my moon landings a few months ago

at the end of the day i like to get wear out of any sneakers i own and i just couldnt get myself to ever unds them

Price range for DS Belugas in 9.5? 630-700?

Seems a little low to me, I paid 900 for a 11.5 on stockx just last night. Honestly with that price it might be fake. So many people tried to sell me fakes at that price point. I got tired of it and just sucked it up and tried the stockx route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom