ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice fit bro 
nthat.gif

Nice fit for sure.

I like tucking my pants into the 750's, they ARE high tops after all. I probably woudve worn chelsea boots with that.

Wore my pb's for the first time in a while today, after getting used to v2s I don't think I'll be going back to v1s again

Last edited:
Nice fit for sure.

I like tucking my pants into the 750's, they ARE high tops after all. I probably woudve worn chelsea boots with that.

I normally do, but we went to visit a few museums and my feet would've been done if I did :lol:

Last edited:
Is it me or do 750's appeal more to the high end sneaker crowd? They are dope.. They could pass for a high end shoe Margiela and such..

Lol, 9/10 times it's true too...just noticed my join date is almost same as OP though...

I'm just an old head that still likes what I like :smokin

After the house, the car and the watch, you keep coming back to what you really love.

word haha... I'll be a senior citizen rocking heat

Is it me or do 750's appeal more to the high end sneaker crowd? They are dope.. They could pass for a high end shoe Margiela and such..

i said the same yesterday. the zebra is an adidas ultraboost, the gum 750 is a luxury full suede boot that looks like a Margiela. this style of shoe doesn't suit everyone and can't be worn with any aesthetic. that's how designer clothing works.

Last edited:
i said the same yesterday. the zebra is an adidas ultraboost, the gum 750 is a luxury full suede boot that looks like a Margiela. this style of shoe doesn't suit everyone and can't be worn with any aesthetic. that's how designer clothing works.

Yeah absolutely.. Im surprised adidas didn't brand them as Y3 Yeezy's instead of regular adidas.. That might have made more sense and justified a little bit of a retail price bump..

They can only be worn with NT Denim.

in the process of an Exchange w/ YS for the wrong item they sent me. hoping it's all done monday when my package arrives back in LA. it's cost me 25 dollars out my own pocket to ship it back too. really poor.

Really bad shopping experience all round i'm still really angry the packer was dumb enough to send the wrong item. so far the customer service online has been good though, to be fair. in terms of politeness and replies at least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom