ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 2.9 is only if it's deposited into paypal, if you deposit direct into a bank account there's no additional charge above the 9.5% plus 5

Wrong. I have it set up for bank. The bank transfer fee is 2.9% just the same as PayPal. By doing bank you don't have to wait for the PayPal transfer and then another transfer to your bank.

the 2.9 is only if it's deposited into paypal, if you deposit direct into a bank account there's no additional charge above the 9.5% plus 5
Some sellers were grandfathered into this, it will change in June of this year.

For most 'new' sellers, there is a 2.9% fee to cash out.

On a side note, GOAT seems to be running a slightly quicker:

I sold a pair on Friday 3/10 at 9:15a

I confirmed puchase, generated label and shipped by noon of the same day

They were received by GOAT yesterday 3/15 and authenticated yesterday at 9:15p

Turnaround was 5.5 days; 3.5 business days

On a side note, GOAT seems to be running a slightly quicker:

I sold a pair on Friday 3/10 at 9:15a

I confirmed puchase, generated label and shipped by noon of the same day

They were received by GOAT yesterday 3/15 and authenticated yesterday at 9:15p

Turnaround was 5.5 days; 3.5 business days
Were they 750's by any chance?  I purchased 750 chocs on Friday around that time...  Mine were 11am eastern.

Last edited:

Were they 750's by any chance?  I purchased 750 chocs on Friday around that time...  Mine were 11am eastern.
Nah. I wish. They were Jordan 1s

Chocs are my go-to tho 
nthat.gif

Hey guys.

New member here. Wanted to get your opinion. I have a potential trade pending: Yeezy 350 v2 (9/10, olive stripe) + $60 for Alexander Wangs (DS, black) + UB 3.0 Triple Black (DS).

Who wins?

Thanks!

Last edited:
The AW are ugly and its hard for me to really like a TB color of anything. The UB silhoutte to me doesnt look all that great in TB.

Hey guys.

New member here. Wanted to get your opinion. I have a potential trade pending: Yeezy 350 v2 (9/10, olive stripe) + $60 for Alexander Wangs (DS, black) + UB 3.0 Triple Black (DS).

Who wins?

Thanks!

Whoever is getting those AW bricks is def losing. By 10 miles.

Hey guys.

Who wins?

Thanks!
IMO would be better if there was no $60 and instead the olives were DS. Whomever is getting the 350s is winning regardless.

IMO would be better if there was no $60 and instead the olives were DS. Whomever is getting the 350s is winning regardless.

Cool, thanks! I'll be getting the Yeezy's.

He says he got them from MiniShopMadrid. Anyone ever bought a pair from there before?

Sold my turtle dove 350 on stockx today. Having some serious sellers remorse. Wth did I just do?
mean.gif
lol im about to sell my last pair but doubt i will have any regrets cause i know ill never wear them and the price peaked imo

Sold my turtle dove 350 on stockx today. Having some serious sellers remorse. Wth did I just do? :smh:

Well if you kept them DS for another ~2 years longer, they would probably start to yellow. Also, all it takes is one retro for the price of OGs to dip.

I don't think you made a bad call at all.

lol im about to sell my last pair but doubt i will have any regrets cause i know ill never wear them and the price peaked imo
Well if you kept them DS for another ~2 years longer, they would probably start to yellow. Also, all it takes is one retro for the price of OGs to dip.

I don't think you made a bad call at all.
I'm too considering selling my DS pair and copping a worn pair to beat into the ground lol.

DS are just too valuable to unds now at this point lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom