ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have a confirmation email or anything ? Why the call
Missing my 2.0 — going back and forth with them and fedex . Email them ,live chat , call for the past 2weeks no response... that why I call them again plus the whole bs on Saturday with PayPal loop charges ... supposedly they sold out 12est time but I told the rep I check out 11:12 est time .just a bunch of bs from them . Now I have to wait 8-39 days for my issue on my 2.0 to get resolved

Oh yea I did... but they said my order didn't go through and I would get a refund. But this time I didn't get one. I only got paypal email. But I've had shoes still ship to me without a conformation email. You just never know with adc.

i need to get some damn 700s :smh:

everyone talking about the box like it has anything to do whether they’ll release on adc or not. the damn 750 box was blank :lol:

and a positive note, my tints will be here wednesday from sivas :pimp:

Pictures of the blue tint looking better and better. Can't wait to get my pair from ADC.

I'm about done with all these EU Store online raffles and raffles from Bait, etc using these dumb Social Media ways to enter. Never hit on those. Been successful only via Confirmed or ADC. Time to stop following them and update my email preferences. Waste of time.

We're on the same boat, I literally just unfollowed and unsubscribed to all these stores I entered, like how did I enter 40 raffles and not win a single one smh

i need to get some damn 700s :smh:

everyone talking about the box like it has anything to do whether they’ll release on adc or not. the damn 750 box was blank :lol:

and a positive note, my tints will be here wednesday from sivas :pimp:
One day I will win an EU raffle

I have a feeling these blue tints are going to creep up in value just because the colorway is really nice in person. Especially after a few months when spring hits.

Got my PP's from YS today. They are super light.

IMG_1954_zpsbkpu3ss8.jpg~original.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom