ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Months in advance they did a really limited YS drop on a weekday afternoon. People paid high resell then the shoes dropped on ADC for an easy cop.

After the ADC drop everyone agreed - "Adidas would never make a shoe then never sell it."

I find it hilarious that some idiots paid $1k+ for PPs

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 2.55.59 PM.png

unsubscribe SZN

I hear ya, loud and clear. Just wondering if ones easier than the other.

Less hassle

They are both fairly easy to use.

If you sell with Stock X the label they give you to print out is to drop off at UPS.

GOAT uses USPS.

I live less than 5 mins from a UPS store and so Stock X becomes way more convenient for me to use.

They are both fairly easy to use.

If you sell with Stock X the label they give you to print out is to drop off at UPS.

GOAT uses USPS.

I live less than 5 mins from a UPS store and so Stock X becomes way more convenient for me to use.

Goat uses UPS as well, they used to use USPS. It also depends what part of the country you're in, in terms of which is the best to use.

If you live in the west coast, it's easier to deal with GOAT. If you live out east, StockX is quicker.

I prefer GOAT for this reason. Both are good platforms tho, but neither are full proof.

Goat uses UPS as well, they used to use USPS. It also depends what part of the country you're in, in terms of which is the best to use.

If you live in the west coast, it's easier to deal with GOAT. If you live out east, StockX is quicker.

I prefer GOAT for this reason. Both are good platforms tho, but neither are full proof.
nah, goat has a warehouse in NJ now for the east coast. but stockx also has a warehouse now in arizona for west coast. so really, no matter where you live in the 48 states, its 1-2 day shipping

just received a shipping email for the slides i grabbed last wednesday. probably wont get any shipping confirmations on the yeezys until wednesday/thursday

Stockx has a new shipping center in AZ now i believe. I usually prefer to sell on GOAT bc prices are alot higher .. Both have around the same fees (9.5+pp) but goat takes an extra 5

nah, goat has a warehouse in NJ now for the east coast. but stockx also has a warehouse now in arizona for west coast. so really, no matter where you live in the 48 states, its 1-2 day shipping

Well I live a state away from their Cali division and it always takes 3 days. So if you live further away, no way its arriving in 1-2 days.

REMAINING RAFFLES UPDATE: (All ended, check emails)
Oki-ni: L
18montrose: L
Boutique1: L
YME Universe: L
Shopnicekicks: L
Shoepalace: L
EpitomeATL: L
Tres-bien: L
Antonia: L

Stockx has a new shipping center in AZ now i believe. I usually prefer to sell on GOAT bc prices are alot higher .. Both have around the same fees (9.5+pp) but goat takes an extra 5
Was just about to post this. Got that email from them a few days ago and thought it should make payouts quicker for us West coasters.

Sold my ugly sweaters sb through stock X shipped Thursday from LA got to them Monday AZ location got my money that same day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom