ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean really $760 for 2 pairs is still less than two pairs for resale. Can sell one pair and get back what I paid for a pair and the fee

Really depends on 2-for-1 right now. If they confirm it I'm doing it. Only pay the $300 if they hit so not too bad

ahh. Yea that happened wh me when I copped the NMD OG PK's. That changes things. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

YS is almost always 3-5AM EST as far as I've seen.
Was 9am EST for Zebras

But I guess that's why you include "Almost" 
roll.gif

Just seen an older Asian dude rocking the all white yeezy on Madison Ave. Not sure of the authenticity but I can see that primeknit will be hard to keep clean. Dude had multiple dirt patches on them

Last edited:
Just seen an older Asian dude rocking the all white yeezy on Madison Ave. Not sure of the authenticity but I can see that primeknit will be hard to keep clean. Dude had multiple dirt patches on them

[emoji]128560[/emoji]

you would have to clean these after like every wear and dudes are going to step on them on purpose because its all white.

Last edited:
I wouldn't wear them in a busy city like New York, unless you don't mind getting the shoes a little dirty.

I wear most of my shoes 2-3 times a year so I'm not worried about it. I'm not going to beat these. I typically don't so anything boost or Yeezy but I am old and love white shoes so I want these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom