ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've NEVER hit on Confirmed. Wi-Fi or LTE.

I've NEVER hit on any online raffles.

I've NEVER hit on ADC (without SM)

But since I'm attempting to cop a pair that's not my size to hopefully oop to an NTer this time around, watch me hit. :lol:

good luck G!

I have a feeling...... YS might have a mini restock on the Zebras... 
nerd.gif

I don't think this release will be as tense as the Zebras but I'm here for the entertainment.  I'm curious to see how many people want an all white shoe.

For those who hit on the app last time for breds/oreos/etc . Was it more successful on wifi or LTE?
If you are talking about Confirmed its all about what is faster for you....your LTE might be faster than your wi-fi connection while my wi-fi might be faster than my LTE. If you are talking about the footstore apps -- it doesn't matter much as you don't have to do anything like tap. Honestly even with the Confirmed app it might be a moot point as folks do emulate the app over desktop which allows for a hardwire connection which would be faster than either wi-fi or LTE. 
Is there a way to check your HS on footsite apps now?
No because how would the app know what HS you will have in the future ... once you have checked-in and the signup period closes you will see your HS before the actual launch.

I have a feeling...... YS might have a mini restock on the Zebras... 
nerd.gif
no it's gonna be a miniGR for TDs ... but don't tell anyone. 
roll.gif

No chance in hell I'm missing out on this. Learned my lesson with the Zebra's and YS. Got caught sleeping. Literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom