ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
and thats probably one of the reasons why everybody might get charged tax because again, they ring it up on a store register and you get a register receipt. Unless they're pressing a special function on the register that tax exempts that purchase. 

I would assume so, I'm in NY so I got taxed anyway. Those of you thats out of state, check your charges to see if they charged you tax. Retail $220 + $12 shipping should be standard price before tax

Last edited:
and thats probably one of the reasons why everybody might get charged tax because again, they ring it up on a store register and you get a register receipt. Unless they're pressing a special function on the register that tax exempts that purchase. 

If its getting shipped to a state without a Barneys you wont get taxed.

Its yeezys, even if you're not in ny complaining about tax on a retail pair is petty

not even complaining, atleast I'm not all I did was state that they specifically said you are paying $220 and $12 for shipping.

first time ordering through them so posted it for other members who asked about tax.

the struggle for the canadian fam
mean.gif

How is barney's working? Were you supposed to get an email first? I just have that first email saying my entry was confirmed.

This probably has already been pointed out but has anybody noticed like the creams the zebras also "glow" by the uv light emitted by the sun?
Yes! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that .. pick i filtered to make it stand out more 

the struggle for the canadian fam
mean.gif
I dont feel bad... they can use all the money they save from their free healthcare to pay the diff... no dambs given 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom