ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one pair of Creams sent home and one to my office at work.

The pair to my office was marked delivered by FedEx but never actually delivered. I was at work when it "delivered". Then they said their investigation showed nothing wrong or out of the ordinary.

Basically, they saw Adidas on the box and stole the package.

See that's the issue with investigations. They can just say everything went fine

I think you need to file a police report sadly and send it to adidas and FedEx. Then they will take you seriously. Because if FedEx denies any wrong doing, unless adidas is nice then they won't refund you

That sucks. Do you have a receptionist? I have everything sent to my office. We keep logs of packages that are delivered. And it's usually the same driver that delivers. Haven't had any funny business on a package just yet.

That sucks. Do you have a receptionist? I have everything sent to my office. We keep logs of packages that are delivered. And it's usually the same driver that delivers. Haven't had any funny business on a package just yet.
Yeah we have a receptionist.  I was refreshing FedEx website to see when it delivered and once the website showed delivery I checked both my company's desk and the building's main desk.

No one had seen FedEx yet at that time and I knew something was up.  Gave it a day cos sometimes drivers scan before the actual delivery or whatever.  Nada.  Shady stuff!  Pickups at FedEx for me now on definitely.

apparently 2muchsol3 and chicken wop are getting exposed on insta right now by a user @fbccbayarea 
roll.gif
Probly won't make much of a difference, wop has been exposed so many times already yet people still seem to keep buying his fugazi garbage.

i just got charged today from barneys so how long does it take for them to ship on previous yeezy releases?

Barneys do not normally send out shipping confirmations. More than likely you just open your front door one day and find a package from Barneys with your yeezys. Unless you have FedEx My Delivery or UPS My Choice, you won't get notified by Barneys of your shipment even tho there is tracking for it. 

i dont know much about the origin, but im pretty sure this is a photojop based on the prestos

Boost gods will crucify you for such blasphemy
laugh.gif
One boost dude in another thread said Adidas invented the triple black color way and Nike was following Adidas' lead
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's so crazy how adidas got people acting out here... they weren't acting like this a couple years ago

Last edited:
Probly won't make much of a difference, wop has been exposed so many times already yet people still seem to keep buying his fugazi garbage.

Hopefully this round of callouts puts an end to them. Dude literally showed side by side the pics these Chinese rep factories with their pics. Both of them pull pics straight from tabao and yupoo while blurring out most the pic. And then wop has he nerve to step to wex like he knows what's popping in the factories.

roll.gif

It's so crazy how adidas got people acting out here... they weren't acting like this a couple years ago
Yeah, all i can do is laugh because they aren't trying to hear reality or facts (same with some of the "old heads" in here too, and same can be said about political ignorance, religion, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom