ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
also they said $220 + $12 shipping

no mention of state tax
They told me the same thing, but with NYC tax on top of that. No tax only if you live in NJ.
Raab said it's normal and they just verify. She didn't ask for address just card info and size
They asked for my card info, shipping address, and email address.

Last edited:
Nah they did to me for the fist call but I got a 2nd call an hour or so later from same number but different lady asking for size and card info

Sorry to derail the barneys talk, but can someone correct me if I'm wrong but those yeezy crepe boots are the exact same, from season 2 and season 4?

barney talk back on the rails

got my charge & no second call or email as of now
glasses.gif

finally got a call today. i live in NY and she said nothing about tax. just retail + shipping. my gf is still waiting for her call though 

Can anyone give me some tips on how to call them back? Never called me back after the first time. Tried to call back, and was put through by the operator but I just get a voice mail cause they never pick up.

finally got a call today. i live in NY and she said nothing about tax. just retail + shipping. my gf is still waiting for her call though 
You might still get charged tax, they ring it up on their registers and you get a register receipt like you purchase it in-store so you'll likely get taxed. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom