ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clocked out of the thread cause I took an L which hurt on vacation. After finding out that YS went live I kept refreshing the page but was still seeing the password request. I didn't get on til I got a twitter notification of the new link. Anyone know why my page didn't update after refreshing? Nice to see more people than I thought getting through but also hurts cause I was almost one of y'all
laugh.gif
you werent alone. i was constantly refreshing when my monitor went off but all i saw was password page

When my monitor went off I immediately took the /password off the URL and it got me straight to the product page
well good to know im a fkin idiot. i prob wasnt thinking straight since i stayed up all night for no reason lol.

god i hope i can somehow i can trade 1 of my v1 350s for a pair. these were my favorite colorway but ive never paid resale for yeezys and wont start now 

When my monitor went off I immediately took the /password off the URL and it got me straight to the product page

Sounds like the right move. And you didn't have to update the link manually to include the 350v2. part in the front right? It just updated by itself once you took the password part off I'm assuming.

well good to know im a fkin idiot. i prob wasnt thinking straight since i stayed up all night for no reason lol.

god i hope i can somehow i can trade 1 of my v1 350s for a pair. these were my favorite colorway but ive never paid resale for yeezys and wont start now 
should've redirected you anyways

Sounds like the right move. And you didn't have to update the link manually to include the 350v2. part in the front right? It just updated by itself once you took the password part off I'm assuming.
Yup, same thing happened for the Bred release so I figured it probably wouldn't change for this.

^ yea at the end of the day Im just mad I didn't just simply get redirected. Still don't feel like I was super late but it all adds up.

When you mean the splash page was gone do you mean the spinning wheel stopped spinning? Did you scroll down? If there was no more spinning wheel the sizes should have appeared towards the bottom of the page. If you didn't see the sizes then you were still in splash.
no more spinning/being in waiting room. i did scroll down but didnt see any inventory. guess it was just me then. its happen to me in the past for other releases where after getting through splash page it showed the yeezy cleats instead of yeezy v2. 

I thought it was just me or something with my browser, but had two friends back home that also had to wait for twitter to give them a link. Wouldn't put these as my favorite V2 but definitely up there so doesn't feel good especially with all the hype and feeling mad close :x

no more spinning/being in waiting room. i did scroll down but didnt see any inventory. guess it was just me then. its happen to me in the past for other releases where after getting through splash page it showed the yeezy cleats instead of yeezy v2. 
I believe same thing happened to me. Got in around 7:05am pst and messed with captcha and trying to cart for 45 min. Size and captcha then just randomly disappeared

Don't blame yourself for that, it's honestly partially not your fault. I mean you could've probably gotten a chance if you noticed that. I had one tab on the /password and it refreshed into the shoe page and another tab that wouldn't refresh to the shoe page and I had to take /password off. I still didn't get it because of that queue they had and that took forever, once I got by I got errors because the site was flooded with people and I couldn't check out. :frown:

Don't blame yourself for that, it's honestly partially not your fault. I mean you could've probably gotten a chance if you noticed that. I had one tab on the /password and it refreshed into the shoe page and another tab that wouldn't refresh to the shoe page and I had to take /password off. I still didn't get it because of that queue they had and that took forever, once I got by I got errors because the site was flooded with people and I couldn't check out.
frown.gif
Yeah, I honestly still consider myself lucky as hell lol.

I believe same thing happened to me. Got in around 7:05am pst and messed with captcha and trying to cart for 45 min. Size and captcha then just randomly disappeared

That sucks, cleared cache before drop too? Next time clear it before drop to have it be as smooth as possible.

Barneys called me this am at 9am from (212) 826-8900; i missed the call but they called about 5 minutes later - its one way number in which they only can call you, cant call them back at that number, it will only state the location and store hours

I noticed the url changed to 350v2.yeezy but still with password, i copied the url and pasted in another tab, there it showed the zebra page.

what page monitor do you use, and does it notify you the instant something changes or is there a lag sometimes? I've never used one before

I'll admit I've paid resell for a pair of yeezys, but even then it just felt weird spending $250 more than the retail price. I don't get how it makes sense spending almost $2k for a $220 shoe...I just wonder what is going through the minds of people who drop that much on just a different colorway.

I'll admit I've paid resell for a pair of yeezys, but even then it just felt weird spending $250 more than the retail price. I don't get how it makes sense spending almost $2k for a $220 shoe...I just wonder what is going through the minds of people who drop that much on just a different colorway.

FOMO

Barneys called me this am at 9am from (212) 826-8900; i missed the call but they called about 5 minutes later - its one way number in which they only can call you, cant call them back at that number, it will only state the location and store hours

Damn they called u twice and I'm still waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom