ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I called them about this before KAWS State St.

They said it says $0 because that's the amount NEEDED to REACH Gold.  I already spent 225 so 0 were needed to reach Gold.

Sure enough I entered into the raffle and had a 9m headstart.  Give em a call - they were helpful.
thats probably whats going on with my FTL total then, even after the royals it just says 0 now 

For those who hit on the app last time for breds/oreos/etc . Was it more successful on wifi or LTE?

I would say BEST on wifi. All Footsite reserve Apps that I hit with was while being at work and connected to wifi including hitting on OREO V2 and Bred V2.

I'm just trying to figure out when that countdown may be so I can make sure I'm in the zone.

I'm new to Adidas Confirmed App as well but I am assuming the countdown does start on the 26th but not sure what time and for how many hours the countdown is for so just best to keep your eye out on the App. Much easier on Reservation App. The reservation always happens on Monday and as soon as you reserve your size, the countdown begins and countdown ends on Friday 3pm PDT or 6pm EDT but depends how much head start time you have based on your status with the footsite whether VIP or platinum VIP. Hope that helps.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
That's Saint West, right?!? 
roll.gif

Ok I'm off for the entire next week.

Going to attempt to cop as many pairs next week! Will vlog each day on my journey lol

I called them about this before KAWS State St.

They said it says $0 because that's the amount NEEDED to REACH Gold.  I already spent 225 so 0 were needed to reach Gold.

Sure enough I entered into the raffle and had a 9m headstart.  Give em a call - they were helpful.
That's good to know. Weird think is I'm pretty sure I've only spent $160 on a pair of 1s at FA but I'm not gonna complain
rsz_shh.png

Helpful tips before it gets asked again:

Confirmed will be 4/26 at 4:00pm EST (assuming they dont change anything.)

The tapping should commence 15 seconds before timer hits zero. Just tap your little heart out.

From experience if the circle loops more than twice just take your L (Zebras my circle spun 5 times and still hit.)

Just be in the area at 4 and you've got a shot.

Pickup on 4/29 with an ID and the device with the reservation.

The tapping should commence 15 seconds before timer hits zero. Just tap your little heart out.

From experience if the circle loops more than twice just take your L (Zebras my circle spun 5 times and still hit.)

Also if you're planning on coping for resell don't get Smaller or Bigger sizes....LOL

Also if you're planning on coping for resell don't get Smaller or Bigger sizes....LOL
Actually, some of the smaller sizes go for a lot more than bigger sizes. But don't be one of those people who grab an infant size and expect to swap it for a size 10.

Actually, some of the smaller sizes go for a lot more than bigger sizes. But don't be one of those people who grab an infant size and expect to swap it for a size 10.
It goes for more yes, but it reduces your chance on copping since there's far fewer quantities 

Wanna get a pair for my girl, I have no idea how the sizing runs on Yeezy's for females tho...

If she wears a size 6.5 in womens sneakers (Mainly Flyknit Racers, Ultra Boosts, and Alpha Bounces) what size should I go for her pair?

Probably gonna hit up either Flight Club or Stadium Goods next week with her to try them on, was just hoping for some info in case we cant make it out there just so I have an idea...

1 of my boys told me its 2 full sizes down for females... Any truth to this?

Wanna get a pair for my girl, I have no idea how the sizing runs on Yeezy's for females tho...

If she wears a size 6.5 in womens sneakers (Mainly Flyknit Racers, Ultra Boosts, and Alpha Bounces) what size should I go for her pair?

Probably gonna hit up either Flight Club or Stadium Goods next week with her to try them on, was just hoping for some info in case we cant make it out there just so I have an idea...

Go 1.5 sizes.

So In this case size 8 men's would fit her well.

It's usually 1.5 sizes but I find it varies a bit sometimes. Pretty safe to get at least 1 size smaller since the V2 feels almost identical (at least to me) when I half size up. So go for a 5 or 5.5 (better to get a 5), those sizes will be difficult to get.

Go 1.5 sizes.

So In this case size 8 men's would fit her well.

I think you have it mixed up, 8 mens would be wayy too big for her. It's sizing down on the mens when going from mens to womens sizes.

Last edited:

What are you talking about? those are the most expensive and most profitable yeezys on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom