ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dope pics. 
nthat.gif

Like I said earlier - these are going to slowly creep up to become top V2s 
nerd.gif
they do look really good with light denim. I think greens and earths will take top 3 though

I take the L every release and I say the same thing every release "how the phukk do some people get multiples?"

Last edited:

they do look really good with light denim. I think greens and earths will take top 3 though
No SPLY-350 branding, no big contrasting stripe (which I've grown to like btw), no swirly pattern. Just a solid colorway on an a distinguishable silhouette that provides better comfort than the V1s. Combine that with the fact that it's the first type of V2 that's like this and you're going to have it rise on people's list  
nthat.gif
 Think of it as the OG v2 2.0 
laugh.gif

I take the L every release and I also say the same thing every release How the phukk so some people get multiples?
Some people are just lucky like that. There really isn't any skill required. Although if you put in a little bit more work, your chances do increase slightly. 

I take the L every release and I also say the same thing every release How the phukk so some people get multiples?

I ask myself the same question, I barely get lucky with one pair 

i stayed up all night and was on point on every drop through the hours and still got nothing. :evil: think i may have to take extreme measures next time.

Last edited:
When I get my pair idk what to do I dig them but idk if I wanna keep them I'm really bad with all white sneakers but I hope I can find somebody who's willing to trade for Breds or the Oreos

question, if stock x puts money in my paypal does paypal charge anything to transfer the funds into my bank account? sorry, haven't used paypal in forever

Just noticed the Toddler sizes for the Creams have been popping in and out on adidas US. Has the Adult sizes been doing that as well or have they stayed Sold Out?

Biggest tip... don't sleep on yeezy supply. Also I've learned to only have one tab/browser open per devise on ADC. Multiple browsers and tabs open on a single device seem to never get past splash for me... and Firefox >>>>> chrome for ADC. I also use LTE on my phone, not wifi. I got past splash like 6-7 times today but only after I removed my chrome splash instance and took my phones off wifi. Cooked 1 pair via cc, 2 carts were ghost PayPal charges and I got hit with the spinning add to bag button like 4 times.
thanks guys,

ill keep all these tips in mind next drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom