ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YS or really any shopify site is hit or miss now with the queues....it's random. Got queued for creams and couldn't do anything even on multiple browsers but had no problems this morning for zebras.

Struck out on footapps with 10 min headstart. Whiffed on raffles. Splashed forever in adc. Whats a good price ya'll think i should jump on at stockx for the zebras?
I'd wait till next week or two when ADC pairs ship first before you jump. But prices won't fall much IMO.

Heard a crazy rumor, Kanye leaving adidas for another brand. Reason why v3s haven't been announced, something that happen in the past few weeks... Who knows I could see it happening, no one thought he would leave nike

Well he wasnt big at Nike, he's a huge part of Adidas... I doubt he's going anywhere but people will follow him wherever he goes.

I was on screen when YS live.

No queues for me and I was checkout 2 times. First card declined then add cart another pair and try my 2nd card and success (with two pairs).

Still wondering will they ship 2 pairs in one order ?

Heard a crazy rumor, Kanye leaving adidas for another brand. Reason why v3s haven't been announced, something that happen in the past few weeks... Who knows I could see it happening, no one thought he would leave nike
there was a rumor earlier this year that he was moving to vans but I doubt it.

Serious question, if Kanye leaves for Skechers would you guys follow him?

I remember everyone cracking jokes in 2013 when it was said he signed with adidas, I was one of them and now my jordan/nike collection is downsizing while my yeezy / nmd / ultra boost collections is growing like wild fire

Youd see a ton of "Looking to trade Ultra Boosts for Shape-Ups" ads
laugh.gif

I remember everyone cracking jokes in 2013 when it was said he signed with adidas, I was one of them and now my jordan/nike collection is downsizing while my yeezy / nmd / ultra boost collections is growing like wild fire

Same with me. But more selective now and I wont let the hype dictate it for me.

Struck out on footapps with 10 min headstart. Whiffed on raffles. Splashed forever in adc. Whats a good price ya'll think i should jump on at stockx for the zebras?
Prices seem to have stabilized at around $550 even with the Footapp pickups. Prices will drop once online pairs come in 1-2 weeks. I would wait. Happens all the time.

Last edited:
People getting rid of all their other brands makes me think that they only bought them cause they were the in thing to get

now they moved on to the next thing everybody's getting 

all my other brands are staying put cause i  actually like them

who cares tho right ?  i was just sharing what i thought lol

Last edited:
What a weird release. FIrst time in a while striking out on footsites. Managed to somehow get 8 pairs though through raffles and manual

Aren’t there still online raffles that still have to announce winners? I know City Gear is one & they announce on Monday.

People getting rid of all their other brands makes me think that they only bought them cause they were the in thing to get

now they moved on to the next thing everybody's getting 

all my other brands are staying put cause i  actually like them

Didnt sell most of my nikes and jordans. Just kept what I actually wear and cash out on pairs collecting dust. The only pair I want to cash out now is my SBB. But still thinking of now is the right time.

Hell naw. But who knows? Hype does wonders. :lol:

That would be funny. I don't know if I can go with that brand.

I have too much self respect to even resell some damn Skechers.  But then they might start "growing on me" 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom