ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ups usually doesnt scan when they pick em up. they usually scan it when they are sorting them out in the ups warehouse :nerd: (from my past ups orders)

Last edited:
YS has done their job, it's UPS that hasn't picked them up yet hence the status on your tracking

Hope it's not like what happen with some of the cream orders from YS. Label made but no movement. Bro had to file a chargeback. Could not get in contact with YS

I missed out on confirmed but got lucky on ADC. I dont mess with any other sites like footlocker or kicksusa.

Feel like the powerphase purchase brought me some luck[emoji]128514[/emoji].

Came up on multiple pair first time ever getting lucky on ADC. some getting delivered today, the rest tomorrow

Last edited:
YM's "MOVIE"

PS: They haven't released/announced it yet. 
pimp.gif

I missed out on confirmed but got lucky on ADC. I dont mess with any other sites like footlocker or kicksusa.

Feel like the powerphase purchase brought me some luck[emoji]128514[/emoji].

Came up on multiple pair first time ever getting lucky on ADC. some getting delivered today, the rest tomorrow
How do you guys get multiple pairs on ADC? is it once your past the splash just checkout and hit back and bring you to size selection page? 

I didn't get to the Vimeo on time but if that teaser was any indication ... Man they're terrible at shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom